[Archive!] Writing an advisor for free - page 91

anton777:Я с помощью советников зарабатываю уже больше года,а также нашел компанию,которая приумножает твой свободный капитал на 8-12% в месяц опять таки же торгуя на форексе,почитайте господа http://gamma-ic.com/?ref=8996
я когда то тоже нашел инфу о заработке в инете на таких форумах,теперь хочу отплатить той же монетой..

anton777:
Everyone at first wanted to make an EA on this indicator, but then everyone ran away and so did the author himself. He has also released a new version of WmiFor 2.4. Will you be able to get any wisecracks on it?
Yes, maybe, but not now and not tomorrow... I myself have current issues slowly being resolved at the moment, for time and effort is demanding... WmiFor 2.4. - I'll put it in the review queue, no more...

orl-vasya:

You must have a successful advisor, a profitable one

Roman.:
Yes, maybe, but not now and not tomorrow... I myself am currently dealing with current issues slowly, for time and effort is demanding... WmiFor 2.4. - I'll put it in the review queue, no more...
Dear Roman, I didn't mean WmiFor 2.4, I meant an EA on WmiFor 2.2

anton777:
Dear Roman, I didn't mean WmiFor 2.4, I meant an EA on WmiFor 2.2

Yes, they all look the same to me, I have not watched them ... :-)))

It's not about that now - all in good time...

FedMok 12.10.2011 20:23 am | delete

Hello.

i can help with writing an EA?

It is simple on the 1 indicator (similar to the wizard)

Thanks in advance :)

You can inbox 372 249 734.

Apologies to the moderators for creating a new thread) thought it would be easier ;)

fortrader.ru:
I will write an advisor for free but one at a time, write to whoever needs it http://forum.fortrader.ru/index.php?board=3.0

Hi.
I have tried EA builders but nothing works.
I need to combine a few indicators and put them on automatic...
How much will it cost ?....
I'll be glad to give you the money.

Vitaly

vladikandr@gmail.com

vitandr:

Hi.
Tried EA builders, but nothing works.
I need to combine a few indicators and put them on automatic...
How much will it cost ? ....
Thanks.

Vitaly

vladikandr@gmail.com

From .... and up to ....., more precisely see here>> Work
And the more detailed and intelligent the terms of reference (see article How to order the writing of an EA and get the desired result), the cheaper it will cost.

Doesn't the author appear here anymore? :)

I want a simple advisor who takes turns selling and buying. That is:

1) I open a position to go up, with Take Profit and Stop Loss.

2) As soon as take profit or stop loss is triggered, the advisor opens the opposite position with the same size of take profit and stop loss.
Reason: