[Archive!] I will write any expert or indicator for free. - page 80

Kubodel:
Good afternoon, if you have a trading system and want to automate it or you need an indicator, I will be happy to help you.

hello

I need help in fixing an EA to take profits. A lot of profits are passing me by as I get distracted.

merci

Vinin:

How easy and simple. 15 minutes and that's it. When will you (plural) learn to respect other people's work?

It sometimes takes a lifetime to write something in 15 minutes

+10 ! (General case - "to do").

Vinin:

How easy and simple. 15 minutes and that's it. When will you (plural) learn to respect the work of others?

It sometimes takes a lifetime to write something in 15 minutes

You are the one who doesn't respect the client - you could have written about it calmly. It is because I respect you that I wrote "Dear...". Precisely because you have spent your life, I know for a fact that for you it is 15 minutes. Precisely because you have a lot of enquiries from people like me and I understand that, I have not contacted you again, I have contacted other people. And finally, precisely because you ignored my first post above, I personally do not need anything from you anymore.

gorchakov:

You are the one who has no respect for the client - you could have written about it calmly. It is because I respect you that I wrote 'Dear...'. Precisely because you have spent your life, I know for a fact that for you it is 15 minutes. Precisely because you have a lot of requests from people like me and I understand that, I have not contacted you again, I have contacted other people. And finally, precisely because you ignored my first post above, I don't need anything from you personally anymore.

And how much arrogance...

How many minutes it would take is not for you to decide.

gorchakov:

... You have no respect for the customer ... I don't want anything from you personally anymore.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. Our claims manager (called Petya, he'll refer to me) will be here in a moment. You tell him everything in detail, and he'll give you a book of complaints. Thanks for the wait :)

Peter, don't drag it out, the customer is right ...

Svinozavr, well - for TA's sake at least!

gorchakov:

You are the one who has no respect for the client - you could have written about it calmly. It is precisely because I respect you that I wrote "Dear...". Precisely because you have spent your life, I know for a fact that for you it is 15 minutes. Precisely because you have a lot of enquiries from people like me and I understand that, I have not contacted you again, I have contacted other people. And finally, precisely because you ignored my first post, I personally do not need anything from you.

Yes, indeed.
The forum's expert writers have completely lost their nose.
They don't respect "clients" who run away.
but they should and must.

Wouldn't you, dear gorchakov, go to the ZHOB for a start?

the brand "for food" rests.
the "applause" brand is on the agenda.

Mercyr:

The standard indicator draws standard Fibo levels in one colour. Set levels in colour.

I want it to draw levels 200, 150, 100, 50, 0, -50, -100 in red colour - a thin line,

190, 160, 140, 110, 90, 60, 40, 10, -10, -40, -60, -90 levels in grey - a dotted line.

The functions of the indicator are retained. (price level must be retained).

Works as a regular Fibo indicator when moving all lines move.

The SRDC Fibo AHA V0_4R2 indicator has added levels -150 and -200 in red and -110, -140, -160, -190 in grey.

Kubodel:
Good afternoon, if you have a trading system and want to automate it or need an indicator, I would be happy to help you.

My name is Aleksander, I have an EA, but it only works on a demo account. My question, can you make the expert advisor work on any real account, any brokerage company. I will send my best wishes to your brokerage company.

g_sesha:

My name is Alexander! I have an EA, but it only works on a demo account, and on one particular account. My question,can you make the expert advisor work on any real account, any brokerage company. My apologies!
Show it, at least to begin with. If it's a decompilation, or ex4, no one will help you.
Reason: