EA N7S_AO_772012 - page 67

axe44 писал(а) >>

Never noticed it, not on any of the tests.

1)set it to G=2 and it will start opening ONLY SELL.

or

2) if G=4, "play" with parameters: Z1, Z2, Z3, Z4. On EURUSD at Z1=50, Z2=50, Z3=50, Z4=50 it opens SELL.

---

PS. I did not get into the secret meaning of parameters, I only looked through the Expert Advisor's code to see if it "doesn't open SELL".

PapaYozh >> :

1)set it to G=2 and it will start to open ONLY SELL.

or

2) if G=4, "play" with parameters: Z1, Z2, Z3, Z4. On EURUSD at Z1=50, Z2=50, Z3=50, Z4=50 it opens SELL.

---

PS. I did not get into the secret meaning of parameters, I only looked through the Expert Advisor's code to see if it "opens SELL".

I will test it today and report in two days

As for the parameters - you should not use the same brand. I have to use progression with respect to the x-value - it is a time parameter.

But I take it from what's been written that it won't open a purchase... but we'll test it.

I made a mistake here "Z" parameters are input parameters for lot calculation (stop, limit, step, trailing) as well as x and y

axe44 писал(а) >>

As for the parameters - you shouldn't put everything under one brand. You have to take into account the progression of multiplier x - it's a time parameter.

The point is that I didn't try to understand the purpose of the parameters of this EA, but only checked whether it opens SELL positions. I have found out that it does for certain values of the input parameters.

If the EA does not work as expected, then please explain the meaning of the parameters (in your own words, maybe), or give me a link to the EA's description.

PapaYozh >> :

The thing is, I didn't try to figure out the purpose of the parameters of this EA, but only checked whether it opens SELL positions. As a result, I found out that it does for certain values of input parameters.

If the EA does not work as expected, then please explain the purpose of the parameters (in your PM), or give me a link to the EA's description.

I have found out by gaining experimentally that the value of G=4 is correct, the wrong ending of the algorithm, where the work starts with G==4 and ends with G==2, when the algorithm should start with G==3 and ends with G==1. But an unexpected situation has arisen! While the EA now works properly, it does not want to make money at all! I have to change stop parameter to 70 pips and limit parameter to 40 pips, but how to do this?

No description.

The meaning of zet is the meaning of ticks. The author is Japanese, the description is in Japanese and I don't think it will help you. I haven't found out the meaning of x and y yet...

axe44 >> :

I found out scientifically by gut feeling that G=4 is correct, wrong end of algorithm, where work starts with G==4 and ends with G==2, when algorithm should start with G==3 and end with G==1. But an unexpected situation has arisen! While the EA now works properly, it does not want to make money at all! I have to change stop parameter to 70 pips and limit parameter to 40 pips, but how to do this?

There is no description.

The zet value is the tick value. The author is Japanese, the description is in Japanese and I don't think it will help you. I haven't figured out the x and y meanings yet...

Have you tried reading the thread from page one?

Here is the very first mention of this advisor, it was created much earlier in this thread : https://www.mql5.com/zh/code/8635

We're supposed to be finding a solution, not pointing fingers at each other!

axe44 >> :

Here is the very first mention of this advisor, it was created much earlier in this thread : https://www.mql5.com/zh/code/8635

We're supposed to be finding a way out, not pointing fingers at each other!

>> I'll try again, actually it's not for you but for those who value their time and find it too expensive to explore by "scientific fishing" method what has a detailed description. If you take the trouble to re-read this thread first, you'll see that it was started by someone SHOOTER777, who appears to be the creator of your link. Besides, this thread explains in great detail what those parameters are and what they are good for.

Good luck with that.

I wish this Machine Gunner could get a 777 !!!!

Where is the description of the x's and y's?

Why does he have errors in his code?

axe44 >> :

I wish this Machine Gunner could get a 777 !!!!

Where is the description of the x's and y's?

Why does he have errors in his code?

What kind of errors ?

And what you are asking about (x,y,z) are optimisable parameters. The Expert Advisor is based on Reshetov's idea. Parameters are selected by optimizing a linear combination. It is called a perceptron. There is enough information on the forum.

Good luck.

Reason: