[Archive!] I will write any expert or indicator for free. - page 74

That or not! It's lying in a pile, maybe you'll need it? Haven't used it myself and haven't installed it, so I can't say anything.

Decompiled deleted /Vin/

Good afternoon, everyone. Excuse me. And while I'm at it, I have a question:

Gentlemen! Do you happen to have a "Farewell" indicator? Drop it, please! Or a link to the site!!!

Hello again, can you please help me fix the EA a bit? The essence of it is simple: at a given time EA sets pending orders, when one pending order triggers, the opposite one is deleted automatically. I want to ensure that the opposite orders are not deleted. I have seen the line in the code, but I cannot fix it!
Files:
open_orders.mq4  12 kb

3apad:
Hello again, can you please help me fix the EA a little bit? The essence of it is simple: at a given time EA sets pending orders, when one pending order triggers, the opposite one is deleted automatically. I want to ensure that the opposite orders are not deleted. I have seen the line in the code, but I cannot fix it!
Try it, I haven't checked it.
Files:

Thanks Roll, all works, as I understood there only need to put two slants))) If you know, is it possible to modify this owl in such a way, that it could not only tick the pending orders, but also make deals in both directions at once? I have a script that does it, but what's convenient about the owl is that you can leave it for a certain period of time and go about your business. Or maybe you know something similar?

3apad:
Thanks Roll, it all works, ... The handy thing with the owl is that you can ditch it for a certain time and go about your business. Or maybe you know something similar?
Please. "Risk is a noble thing", but why would a trader need "nobility"!

Nobility is alien to us =)) but I would have such an owl. It would be handy on the news, with short stops and takeovers three times the SL, you can catch a good move, but again, only when I can't be at the monitor.

3apad:
Nobility is alien to us =)) but I would have such an owl. It would be handy on the news, with short stops and takeovers three times the SL, you can catch a good move, but again, only when I can't be at the monitor.

"Lights out when you leave, there's no extra money in the house!"

Hi all!
Brothers, help me change the RenkoLiveChart_v3.2 indicator a bit.

What is needed: If the closing price of the current period rises above the maximum of the previous "brick" by at least the size of the "brick", one or more white "bricks" are drawn on the chart in new columns.

What is needed: A "brick" is drawn when the closing price rises by the size of the "brick" from the OPEN "brick" (both up and down).

Thank you!

Files:

Does anyone want to write an Expert Advisor based on the indicator? Preferably with a trailing stop.
Files:
Reason: