[Archive!] I will write any expert or indicator for free. - page 66

tverih:
Hello! Please write a small advisor based on 2 indicators to open an order when the signal goes in the opposite direction, respectively, when the signal goes in the previous order was closed and the new one opened in the opposite direction

The indicator has a view into the future. Just for one bar, but it does look ahead

Is it possible to implement an EA that opens orders when the price approaches the user-drawn channel boundaries?

Vinin:

The indicator is looking into the future. It does look ahead by one bar, but it does.
Maybe, although I did not notice it when trading manually, but when both indicators coincide, it seems to be a good result. at least with my hands, but apart from them there are a couple of others that I pay attention to, but in general the idea is how?

Vinin: The indicator is looking into the future. It looks only one bar, but it looks interesting: if the indicator looks only one bar into the future and most of it is correct, why does not it simulate next bars and check whether the future is like that? Have you already tried it? Interesting...

Maxaxa:
Vinin: The indicator is looking into the future. It looks only one bar, but it looks interesting - if the indicator looks only one bar into the future and most of it is correct, why do not simulate next bars and check whether the future is like that? Have you already tried it? Interesting...

It looks into the future - it means that it takes a bar from the future on the history

I see, not really, I thought it was a bit ahead, with some credibility, say like the beloved "Ultimate Oscillatior", if I'm not confused. I'm going to try and get him to, or rather, sub him his own data with an offset to the bar ) for the sake of interest...

Maxaxa:
I see, not really, I thought it was a bit ahead, with some credibility, say like the beloved "Ultimate Oscillatior", if I'm not confused. I'm going to try and get him to, or rather, sub him his own data with an offset to the bar ) for the sake of interest...
any luck?

sever31:
What is the basis for these claims?

Simple physics. Show any physicist a price movement in the market (without explaining what it is) and ask him to describe the algorithms that make such graphs appear and he will tell you the same thing. Sometimes an unbiased view is more objective than a view littered with indicators.

If we consider that the charts appear as a result of the common consciousness of the market participants, then the psychology is also described by the physical laws. For example, a person has experienced anger: the reason of anger has already disappeared, but he/she continues to experience this feeling by inertia. Inertia is a physical law. The market may be described by physical laws. Maybe some people have a different opinion, but I personally am not satisfied with a strategy that will make me sit and think: "it might not go this way, but it would be better if it went that way...". The market can go both ways with equal probability and the strategy should be that, knowing the laws of physics, one should not be afraid of either direction of price movement.

Boys help me write an EA.

EA functions:
Set manually an initial order BuyLimit/Sop or SellLimit/Stop. (selectable)
StopLoss and TakeProfit in pips.
If the price changes direction again, it hits the opposite order at the given distance with the double lot (with the possibility to multiply the lot size and add), if the price changes direction again, it hits the next order with the bigger volume of the previous order, and so on.
If we close on a profit, the pending order is deleted and the EA does nothing and waits for my next assignment.
I would also like to set a profit in points if the order is winning right from the start.
Also, if the lot exceeds for example 2.56, then one order would be replaced with several of required volume.

forexnew:

Simple physics. Show any physicist a price movement in the market (without explaining what it is) and ask him to describe the algorithms that make such graphs appear and he will tell you the same thing. Sometimes an unbiased view is more objective than a view littered with indicators.

If we consider that charts emerge as a result of the common consciousness of market participants, then the psychology is also described by physical laws. For example, a person has experienced anger: the reason of anger has already disappeared, but he/she continues to experience this feeling by inertia. Inertia is a physical law. The market may be described by physical laws. Maybe someone has a different opinion, but I personally am not satisfied with a strategy that will make me sit and think: "it might not go this way, but it would be better if it went that way...". The market can go both ways with equal probability and the strategy should be that, knowing the laws of physics, one should not be afraid of either direction of price movement.

I agree.

What stage is the implementation of your approach at?

Reason: