[Archive!] I will write any expert or indicator for free. - page 65

Vinin:

I would like to specify what I would like to have. So far we have only general words.
Good afternoon. I will clarify the matter: I need an indicator based on WPR with EMA and Stochastic attached to it. All parameters are standard and adjustable, that's about it.

The best option is to take as the basis a ready indicator of your execution VininI_BB_MA_WPR(v1).mq4, I have tried a lot of different ones and chose it. I would like to add WPR itself and Stochastic possibility to fill it with some more functions. Thank you.

forexnew:

Any indicator is a distorted image of price, and a delayed one at that. Look in the wrong place.

You will find 300 more indicators and that's it - they will only duplicate the price :)

I am not going to argue with your axioms, let alone to refute them. I have no time! I have tried about 15000 indicators in my time.

I've tried them all, I even threw them all away. I have been going through it all, looking forthe "Holy Grail", you know.

I use WPR and RSI, which I think is enough. I think that's enough. Good Luck and Profits to everyone!

I need help to refine indicators Awesome ( problem - it crosses zero line before crossing of wizards which are in MT4 by default) and Zigzag, which is drawn between crossing of wizards on max-min (same problem as AO + ZZ of higher timeframes should be drawn on lower timeframes and, preferably, vice versa) .

Mercyr:
Good day. The essence: I need an indicator based on the WPR, EMA and Stochastic should be attached to it. All parameters are standard and adjustable, that's about it.

The best option is to take as the basis a ready indicator of your execution VininI_BB_MA_WPR(v1).mq4, I have tried a lot of different ones and chose it. I would like to add WPR itself and Stochastic possibility to fill it with some more functions. Thank you.

And what will Stochastic be based on?

Maxaxa:

Hi,

Sorry to cut in on the "axiomatic maxims", I'm totally confused with my sines/cosines and dampings/increases,

If it is relevant and if it hasn't been implemented in one way or another, please make the indicator for free )))) or point it in the right direction. maybe not worth the time ...

Input parameters:

rebound...

I made it myself, didn't wait. It's a fun tool. I think it'll be good for scalping.

I will be trying it out tonight on NDD. if anyone is interested I can post screenshots.

Kubodel:
Good afternoon, if you have a trading system and want to automate it or you need an indicator, i would be happy to help you.
Hello! i am sorry but i would like to ask you to write an Expert Advisor. euro-dollar minute trailing stop. lot indicator Ma on ticks. when price crosses Ma from bottom to top to stop and from top to bottom to stop. the indicator is in the attached file
Files:

Vinin:

And what will the stochastic be built on?

The MA is plotted relative to WPR anyway. And I set Stochastic in the same window, on top of both charts. with a large period to determine the trend.

And as there is no "Apply to ..." function in its properties, frankly speaking, I didn't even think about it. I was fine with it, and still thinking about WPR.

Anyway, it looks like this. I'm sorry, I'm not fluent in terms and definitions. Sorry!

Hello! Please write a small advisor based on 2 indicators to open an order when the signal goes in the opposite direction, respectively, when the signal goes in the previous order was closed and the new one opened in the opposite direction
Files:

second turkey
Files:
cho_4cz.mq4  5 kb
Reason: