[Archive!] I will write any expert or indicator for free. - page 57

terasash:
Hi all =)...probably already encountered this and more than once...but still, I need on the basis of 2MA indicator, just add to it the function of mail to maile, or asci =)... . that is, when they crumple =)... so I know it... =)... this is what the system is based on ... it's insanely simple, but quite profitable, if you adjust it a bit =)) ... I downloaded something similar online, but the strange thing is that the MA doesn't coincide with my "native" ones on the chart, although the periods are the same, I understand that the issue is the parameters, but they are somehow missing in the settings ... either the indicator is written this way, or something else ... I'm new to this business =), so I would appreciate if someone could help me ...

Dima, now translate it into human language. Suddenly they will understand and help.

Vinin:

Dima, now translate it into human language. Suddenly they will understand and help.

The key word is "crossover" - overlap (cross) :-))

2terasash: look (-te) through google search - the mailing to mailboxes of different expert signals has already been considered, maybe in Kim I.V.'s fie this fie is present (he had it somewhere) - look (-te) here, besides this topic was also considered in articles - get (-te) familiar with the tutorial and documentation - deal (-te) with your owl, connect the ready function of mailing masjevs.

Vinin:

Dima, now translate it into human language. Maybe they will understand and help.

The key word is "cross" - intersect (cross) :-))

2terasash: look (-te) through google search - already considered mailing to mailboxes of different signals of expert, probably, in fi-ia Kim I.V. this fi-ia is present (somewhere he had it) - here look (-te), besides this topic was considered in articles too - get (-te) familiar with tutorial and documentation - deal (-te) with your owl, connect ready function of mailing massegev....

Roman. 16.04.2011 17:16.... =)))) I do not quite get it all now, well, okay... the point is, if you want it to be OK, do it yourself, and I totally agree !!.. but I have no time =(... another job. and this project is under development ... Are there scripts that you can plug in ???? ... i think there should be, as i'm not the first with such ideas, there sure is real.... Because, for fuck's sake write a new one if you can take a ready-made one and connect the conditions that we want =))). I do not know how to program =), read like I don't want to... =(((... but everything depends on us...

Roman. 16.04.2011 17:16
... is this possible ?? -- if I take indicator descriptions in MT4, make them into a template (which I have already downloaded and tried, but it diverges from the "native" indicator... ) and then add "mail", which I have in principle, but just haven't checked yet =((. ) what I need...and then add the "mail" which I have the code in principle, but just haven't checked it yet =((... .

Kubodel:
Good afternoon, if you have a trading system and want to automate it or need an indicator, I would be happy to help you.

Send me a message

Roman.:

The key word is "crossover" - overlap (cross) :-))

2terasash: look (-te) through google search - the mailing to mailboxes of different expert signals has already been considered, maybe in Kim I.V.'s fie this fie is present (he had it somewhere) - look (-te) here, besides this topic was also considered in articles - get (-te) familiar with the tutorial and documentation - deal (-te) with your owl, connect the ready function of mailing masjobs.

lol You can't tell whether it's you or you :)))

Europa:

lol You can't decide whether you're "you" or "you" :-))

No, I made up my mind a long time ago - it's just a trick... Recently I was in Moscow on a refresher course... So, one of the instructors there, calling someone from among us (martyrs) "to the barrier" - "mock" so, ie "interacting" with someone addressed him on the "you", but then (for all of us trained "art"), corrected himself - adding (-te) ... For example (one of very, very many), "Well, what, what is it??? How do you do it???... (after a pause of '-te'), all wrong...".

It was fun and amusing for everyone... It is not for nothing that they say that when humour is appropriate (when it is on topic), both learning and "everything else" is of a higher quality and the learning process itself is more interesting... And here, when a comrade, a little slack, decided to get up "a little" on his wave ... :-)))

Hello, gentlemen. Can anyone write an indicator? Displays a weighted average of five momentum values with different periods. Input parameters - P1...P5 - five values of momentum periods, K1...K5 - five values of weighting coefficients for momentum of the corresponding period. I would also like to smooth the weighted average using MA with the choice of period and method as for the standard MA. Thus, we obtain an average smoothed indicator similar to the standard Momentum.

Then I would like to create a simple Expert Advisor based on this indicator. Exit - when the set threshold is reached (trend acceleration - time to exit), entry - I don't know yet, something simple. And the second variant - the same but for counter-trend entry, exit - after a fixed number of bars. And also a reversal system, as for parabolic. I would like to check the entry and exit idea separately, if it makes sense to dig further. The stop-losses and take-profits, of course, should be fixed to begin with, or bound to APR.

Kubodel:
Good afternoon, if you have a trading system and want to automate it or you need an indicator, I will be happy to help you.

Hi, I would be glad to help. I have a very simple Expert Advisor, I have an idea on how to improve it (slight modification)

Hope to get some help. Thanks in advance.

Reason: