[Archive!] I will write any expert or indicator for free. - page 22

Turning to Alexander. The latest expert is bearing fruit on the daily. Euro/Dollar. I have an even more simplified idea.

TK: So, our favourite ishimoku, we leave entering the manual lot size (from 0.1 and above) and parameters of ishimoku. Now, the condition: if the red line crosses the blue line from bottom to top (the lines have crossed and the bar is closed) on the new occurring bar (after the crossing), the Expert Advisor opens a Buy order, the stop loss is set at a value equal to the minimum extremum (as in the previous Expert Advisor) of the red line. This order (to buy) is closed when the red line crosses the blue line from top to bottom and on the next open bar after the crossing of the red line to blue (from top to bottom), a sell order is opened with a stop loss equal to the value of the maximum extremum of the red line.

In the code pay attention to the correct work of closing previous orders and opening subsequent orders after the crossing of these lines.

I thank you in advance.

Anderwill >> :

Turning to Alexander. The latest expert is bearing fruit on the daily. Euro/Dollar. I have an even more simplified idea.

TK: So, our favourite ishimoku, we leave entering the manual lot size (from 0.1 and above) and parameters of ishimoku. Now, the condition: if the red line crosses the blue line from bottom to top (the lines have crossed and the bar is closed) on the new occurring bar (after the crossing), the Expert Advisor opens a Buy order, the stop loss is set at a value equal to the minimum extremum (as in the previous Expert Advisor) of the red line. This order (to buy) is closed when the red line crosses the blue line from top to bottom and on the next open bar after the crossing of the red line to blue (from top to bottom), a sell order is opened with a stop loss equal to the value of the maximum extremum of the red line.

In the code pay attention to the correct work of closing previous orders and opening subsequent orders after the crossing of these lines.

Thanks in advance.

I've messengered

sanyooooook >> :

>> I'll send it to you in person.

Thank you, Sasha. I'm going to test it now.

Anderwill >> :

Thank you, Sasha. I'm going to test it now.

By the way, my Expert Advisor is showing good results for GBP on the daily chart

Tex! very interesting results not for volatile instruments. On Gold it's just lovely.

Well... This and the previous experts have the right to live. Alexander! Thanks again! I am glad to cooperate with you.

I wish you all the best of luck.

sanyooooook >> :

by the way its quite good results GBP on daily chart

And not just on the CABLE :)

I'll also "play around" with ISHIMOKU values. :) should be even more interesting. So far on Gold very good with Ishimoku 9,26,52.

Sasha in Expert Advisor defaults to 9, 29, 52 ... this is not correct. 9,26,52 is the default in my indicator for some reason... that's it.

Thank you!

Oh and um... is it possible to make a separate EA based on this one with lot increment after 1000 for example by 0.1 ? or how is it done proportionally ?

Anderwill >> :

And not just on the CABLE :)

I'll also "play around" with ISHIMOKU values. :) should be even more interesting. So far, Gold is very good with Ishimoku 9,26,52.

Sasha in Expert Advisor defaults to 9, 29, 52 ... this is not correct. 9,26,52 is the default in my indicator for some reason... that's it.

Thank you!

oh ! ahmm... is it possible to make a separate EA based on this one with a lot increase after 1000 for example by 0,1 ? or how do you do it proportionally ?

I apologise for the typo, it's not a big deal in principle, if you have any more questions please contact

sanyooooook >> :

i'm sorry, i made a typo, it's not a big deal, if i have any other questions please contact

Sasha, is it possible to make a separate EA based on this with a lot increase after 1000 for example by 0,1 ? or how is it properly done with a proportional increase after a certain amount of profit ?

Anderwill >> :

Oh, um... is it possible to make a separate EA based on this one with a lot increase after 1000 for example by 0.1 ? or how is it done correctly proportionally ?

about this I can tell you, there is a built in funcion, try to put the parameters

MaximumRisk = 0.1;

DecreaseFactor = 1 or 2

The Expert Advisor will play with lots by itself, depending on the history of trades

sanyooooook >> :

I can tell you about this, there is a built in funk, try putting the parameters

MaximumRisk = 0.1;

DecreaseFactor = 1 or 2.

>> >> The Expert Advisor will play with the lots itself depending on the history of trades

I'm not fluent in these terms, can you be more specific about what these two functions do?

GOT IT FIGURED OUT... on Gold H1 it did very well with MinRisk 0.1 from 2007 to now with 1000, 9879... ...with default values of Ishimoku.

Unfortunately there is no archive of the data on the server... Anyway, I'll be digging through the Ishimoku values. Very interesting.

Reason: