Championship all? :) - page 7

Vladon:

Well, that's fine then.

Point 1 in the rules, the Experts stay with the authors, without sending them to the sponsor or anyone else. :-)

)))

I take it there are no objections to the competition in principle..... :-)

Yeah, no one cares about the moral satisfaction of winning anymore.....

Can we talk about sponsorship, maybe something sober will slip through, it would be good for everyone to share "who will sponsor"?

And those who often ask this question will have three options....

My hallucinations!

*Motivate your broker, arrange with MQL to put a broker's label on the competition branch!

*Find kindly Soros, who will donate $100000 for the contest, so the young pioneers won't get bored!

*Find the treasure

*Participant entry fee

*Competition with no prize

*Take a beer to the winner

IvanIvanov:

My hallucinations!

*Motivate your broker, arrange with MQL to put a broker's label on the competition branch!

*Find kindly Soros, who will donate $100000 for the contest, so that young pioneers will not be bored!

*Find the treasure

*Participant entry fee

*Competition with no prize

*Take a beer to the winner

No, of course we could chip in, but that would be sweepstakes, which is forbidden.

Vladon:
No, of course we could pool our money, but that would be a sweepstakes, which is forbidden.
I understand that, I'd rather hear your options, we'll discuss them all together later...

and what are the options after that:

1. *Motivate your broker, arrange with MQL to put a broker's label on the competition branch!
  2. *Find a kind Soros, who will donate $100000 for the contest, so that young pioneers won't get bored!
  3. *Find the treasure
  4. *Participant entry fee
  5. *Competition with no prize
  6. *Take a beer to the winner
I'd go for item 4, but you can't. Although who cares?

But then again - there are balance-philes who have opened 3-5 transactions in 3 months at random...........

Yes, and there is no way to track on a threaded registration. Two people - one in buy and another in sell, and you can`t prove that it`s one person, me and my wife... :-)

Vladon:

and what are the options after that:

1. *Motivate your broker, arrange with MQL to put a broker's label on the competition branch!
  2. *Find a kind Soros, who will donate $100000 for the contest, so that young pioneers won't get bored!
  3. *Find the treasure
  4. *Participant entry fee
  5. *Competition with no prize
  6. *Take a beer to the winner
I'd go for item 4, but you can't. Although who cares?

But then again - there are balance-philes who have opened 3-5 transactions in 3 months at random...........

Yes, and there is no way to track on a threaded registration. Two people - one in buy and another in sell, and you can`t prove that it`s one person, me and my wife... :-)

I understand your position. And look around, maybe there are other options....

:) Let them decide by double registration in the community, with one login - one signal, and then they themselves can decide whether it is worth the trouble to lose their reputation in the case of falsification.

:-) Not allowed to enter the contest with registration later than 31.07.2013 in the community

IvanIvanov:

I see your point. And look around, maybe there are more options....

Dual registration, let them decide by double registration in the community, with one login - one signal, and then let them decide whether to refuse their reputation in the case of falsification

Option:

Everyone works only for real, with a certain amount, for example in the $ 1000, if he wins it means he earns, and so --- make a profit on this.

IMHO.

Vladon:

Option:

Everyone works only on the real, with a certain amount, for example 1000 dollars, if he wins it means he earns and therefore --- profits from it.

IMHO.

Another option, then winning will only bring moral satisfaction...

And the ability to work "in public" ...... is an important stage in the formation of a trader, and when it comes to public bidding, the balance starts to wobble somehow....

and immediately there will be no desire to open a science to get more balance :) your own money is at stake

Reason: