Casting for the team.... - page 12

fate писал(а) >>

деньги действительно не являются мативацией у человека они просто являются средством (прямым или косвенным) достижения цели (реализации мотивации) по этому людишки так к ним и тянутся

0.01-0.1- это конечно очень разумное решение а люди от 35 зачем сомневаюсь что вы сами достигли этого возраста, уровень понимания здесь практически у всех такой же как и у вас(есть трейдер и тот кто может только называться таковым) на форуме скорее второе

keekkenen
писал(а)
>>

...if money did not fall into the category of motivation, no one would try to exaggerate it...

people live in different circumstances, so for some people money can be a motivation... leave your maximalism behind...

...and what you mean by "money is not a motivation at all" is a special case called a shift in motivation to a goal...

and it's not for me to tell you about scientific research in psychology, because I know this kitchen from within...

Citing the words, fath... Which is also not true... :) Although they confirm mine... If you're interested in the question of motivation, read the wiki, it's certainly a very superficial description. It's not complete and it's wrong in places... But read it... :) h ttps://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9C%D0%BE%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%B2%D0%B0%D1%86%D0%B8%D1%8F

I repeat, money is not a motivation and therefore I do not think it is wise to hire people to do research ... I propose to get together as a team, for mutual "enrichment" of ideas ... :) With the goal to get something that no one has ever managed or even proved to be possible ... :)

fate писал(а) >>

money is really not a motivation, it is a means (direct or indirect) to achieve a goal and people stretch to it because of it

0.01-0.1 is of course a very wise decision and people over 35 years old, I doubt you have reached that age, the level of understanding of almost everyone here is the same as yours (there is a trader and someone who can only call himself a trader) the forum is rather the second

If you have doubts, it's your destiny... :)

As for understanding "my" and "others" if I thought I would never meet anyone on my level here, do you think I would post anything here? :)

LProgrammer >> :

With the aim of getting something that no one has ever managed or even been told is even possible... :)

that's where you should have started... if you tell me what you're interested in, I think you'll find others who are on a parallel path.

good luck in your endeavours :)

http://smeshnoy.ntv.ru/anketa/

Couldn't handle the application form? You can also sign up for a casting call at (495) 765-06-05

LProgrammer писал(а) >>

You have no ideas, no knowledge, no simplicity ... no brains... And you will NEVER achieve anything in forex... I promise you that 100%... What I read here sometimes... it's staggering... It's just so bad...

Those of you trying to argue that you're loaded again... I'm not going to feel sorry for you this time, I'm going to publicly fuck you up... I'll prove that you're not just penniless bastards, but that you've never made a penny on the forex market ...

Interested. You can start with me, but do not turn to insults, and prove only the point.

In the meantime, I'll start:

Apparently there's a strong association that all IMs have young patsies sitting in them. Oh yes, he also wants to find professionals with CVs to support themselves and even work (like full time, "do it professionally, not just at nights and weekends" - quote) on his project. And if you suddenly refuse to work when you do not want to, he will ask you and throw you out because you are not suitable. I wonder who has the guts for such a team.

It's all mixed up here, I can hardly tell one from the other.

For a long time now the term trolling has been used by everyone who wants to, not to get into it...

LProgrammer >> :

Cited words, fath ... Which are also not true... :) Although they confirm mine... If you're interested in the question of motivation, read the wiki, it's certainly a very superficial description. It's not complete and it's wrong in places... But read it... :) h ttps://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9C%D0%BE%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%B2%D0%B0%D1%86%D0%B8%D1%8F

I repeat, money is not a motivation and therefore I do not think it is wise to hire people to do research ... I propose to get together as a team, for mutual "enrichment" of ideas ... :) With the goal to get something that no one has ever managed or even proved to be possible ... :)

doubts the way to the truth Freud but it's not something people usually understand. If I have not guessed with age, I deeply apologize!

I don't know about that, but if you don't guess at your age, you're out of my depth and I'm sorry.
the "wiki" indeed confirmed my even deeper connection the purpose of all three points are tied to money as a means
Without it, materiality will never exist and item 3 mat needs to be achieved only with money, the common equivalent of everything (no such definition in "wiki", don't bother).
there's nothing we can do about it sorry, that's how society is set up

LProgrammer >> :

For a psychologist and a manager of long standing, you are jumping to conclusions that are sometimes completely wrong.

TheXpert писал(а) >>

For a psychologist and manager with experience, you are jumping to conclusions that are sometimes completely wrong.

What conclusion?

fate писал(а) >>

doubts the way to the truth - Freud but that's not something people usually understand. if you can't guess with your age, i deeply apologize!

I'm not a trader, I'm a trader who doesn't know what to do and that's exactly what I'm trying to do.
the "wiki" indeed confirmed my even deeper connection the purpose of all three points are tied to money as a means
Without it, materiality will never exist and item 3 mat needs to be achieved only with money, the common equivalent of everything (no such definition in "wiki", don't bother).
there's nothing we can do about it sorry, it's the way society is shaped

Just learn it as a slogan - it's the law - "money is not a motivation" ...

If anyone doesn't agree with that, then go and write your dissertations and research papers on psychology and psychotherapy. :) You'll get a Nobel Prize.

Why is everyone so uneducated and so sure that their neurotic view of everything is truer than that of other people who have spent their lives studying it... I repeat, for the lame-duck, "money is not a motivation" If a student at a psychology and psychotherapy institute said that... ...even if it's fertilized and wrapped in whatever words he uses, he'd be kicked out of the exam... :)

:)

Dr0n писал(а) >>

Interested. You can start with me, but don't be insulting and only prove the point.

In the meantime, I'll get started:

Apparently there's a strong association that all IMs have young patsies sitting in them. Oh yes, he also wants to find professionals with CVs to support themselves and even work (like full time, "do it professionally, not just at nights and weekends" - quote) on his project. And if you suddenly refuse to work when you do not want to, he will ask you to the full extent and throw you out because you are not suitable. I wonder who has the guts for such a team.

The term "trolling" has long been used by people who do not want to get involved...

I'm looking for three or five out of 100 people... The rest do not interest me at all... :)

So I'll choose. :)

Reason: