Casting for the team.... - page 7

What are we talking about?

Someone suddenly had the idea to write a post about setting up a team. Why, how, etc. was thought up as they wrote it, as even a schoolboy can prepare a better "speech".

Is the topic worth taking seriously or is everyone just bored?

sab1uk писал(а) >>

LProgrammer, get Misterchek and Granit to join your team before I get my dollsclan together.

If I do, they'll all come running to me.

Maybe we should divide all the forum members in advance? Just to be fair

Sabluk - take whoever you want, I'll take the rest ..... Just choose carefully.

LProgrammer >> :

I first of all need people who are confident in their abilities... Just like I used to be. Otherwise, it just won't work out. These people must be motivated to succeed.

I think Chumak is still practicing...

I'll check in here :-)

grasn писал(а) >>
LProgrammer, идея создания проектной команды старая, надежная, имеет огромное, совершенно очевидное преимущество и непременно принесет результаты. Вот только начинать организацию с темы «кастинга» как то неправильно. Да и термин не прижился для программистов, он настойчиво ассоциируется совсем с другим. Ее вообще начинать не нужно. Посмотрите, почитайте, кто и что пишет, отберите для себе, если так можно выразиться «кандидатов» (вам же с ними работать) и напишите им в личку/почту или организуйте небольшой закрытый форум, где сможете обстоятельно внести предложение.

Now for the main point - the essence of the proposal. So - you simply do not have it. The old Vedas and yogic teachings say that you cannot focus on the result, you always focus on the way. The path is the most important - it's the only thing that completely defines your result, and this is the only thing. It's not the result that defines the path, it's the other way around. So offer the guys a good idea, if you have one, do not spare it, and you will not even notice how your colleagues are working efficiently alongside you, drawing up a plan to capture the world in a good sense of the word (this is a kind of joke, for those who have not understood).

Yes, and never judge anybody, i.e. do not divide yourselves with a list of criteria into good and bad, fit and unfit. It's a huge responsibility, requiring always more than you have, and how do you know who's good for you? But if you know it, i.e. know such "little things", you must already know for sure all the ins and outs of the market :o)

PS: apologies for the offtop

!!!!!

I'd like to confirm that this is the case!

Didn't look for anyone on purpose. People found themselves at the right moment. I am not alone now. A lot of time was saved on parallel work.

LProgrammer >> :

Sabluk - take whoever you want, I'll take the rest ..... just pick them carefully.

I can recommend you take Sarta.

He's got a really good price forecasting method, but he's not a programmer.

you two would make a complementary pair!

grasn писал(а) >>

Chumak seems to still be practicing...

Yes, militant greyness ... You can still check my syntax errors...

grasn писал(а) >>

Chumak seems to still be practising...

Why Chumak, there is neuro-programming, Programmer is the one who can do it. Pick up some "dummies" and "code" the unwanted contingent...)

LProgrammer >> :

Sabluk - take whoever you want, I'll take the rest ..... just pick them carefully.

Patients divide doctors... well, it's spring.

sab1uk писал(а) >>

I can recommend you take Sarta.

He's got a really good method of predicting prices, but he's not a programmer.

you two would make a complementary pair!

Sabluk, you wanted to build a dollsclan, so take... anyone you like... Unfortunately for me such talents would be too much.

Mischek писал(а) >>

Patients share doctors...well, here comes the spring.

The round yellow batterers have been given the word.

Reason: