Correct calculation of currency indices. - page 23

Urain:

const long &tick_volume[], - tick volumes
const long &volume[] - real volumes in the dealing

const const const_tick_volume[] - tick volumes, but not MQ. For example Alpari, those real dealers that have a glass.

The MQ servers are demonstration ones, so where will the real volumes come from?

Sorry, it's been a while since I ran Alpari's MT5 demo, but what are the "real intra dealing volumes " on the spot?

BoraBo:

I was speaking solely in the light of yosuf's suggestion :

(I think I quoted him and highlighted the questionable sentence)

Let me explain the point. It means that in both cases we close the position as the TP is reached, but we do not intentionally set the SL.

BoraBo:

Sorry, haven't run the MT5 demo from Alpari in a while, have they started giving "real volumes inside the dealing " on the spot ?

Yes, you won't believe it and even the glass works :)

Right click on the chart ...

Urain:

Yes, you won't believe it, and even the glass works :)

Right click on the chart ...

It really did work :)) And that is a very good thing. Thanks for the good news.

yosuf:
Let me clarify the point. It means that in both cases we close the position as the TP is reached, but we do not intentionally set the SL.
Thanks for the clarification, I don't understand anything, but I will follow the corresponding thread with interest.

Tried to redesign the Vinin indicator to take into account the MetaTrader observations. Unfortunately it doesn't work for some reason
Files:

YOUNGA:
Tried to redesign the Vinin indicator to take into account the MetaTrader observations. Unfortunately it doesn't work for some reason.

It doesn't seem like it's supposed to work

Didn't seem to change the logic much. Can you correct it? I don't think there's a need for pairing buffers.

BoraBo:

... to convert all volumes to a single currency, not necessarily to the currency of the deposit, but to a single currency ...

No, all volumes are in the base currency for which the index is made.

MetaDriver:

Let's just get on with it.

Brilliant, no where looking for something like this, thank you!
Reason: