The FLET formula - page 31

khorosh:

If you have big differences in the results of testing the EA in the tester and on the real account, this is a sign of low qualification of the author of the EA. Order EAs only to qualified programmers and there will be no problems. I personally do it myself and I do not have such problems. Although, in the beginning of my Forex trading there were occassions. But in such a short period of time (14 years) you can teach a chimp not only to ride a bike, but also to program simple tasks.)

Another thing I forgot to mention is that optimization, especially when it is carried out by many parameters, can also be the cause of divergence. That is why I gave up optimizing using the tester in recent years. If the tester shows profit only due to optimization, then this EA belongs in the trash bin.

khorosh:
denis.eremin:

Uh-huh.

"Hidden divergence" signals only "hidden divergence" and nothing else

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So as not to be unsubstantiated, I checked the hidden divergence signals in the tester. The test is from 01.01.2019. No optimization was done. Conclusions are up to you.

Stops are placed on all trades on the EA?

Can't understand without the Statment

Marat Zeidaliyev:

Is a stop placed on all trades on the EA?

I don't understand it without the statement.

By posting the test results, I did not want to show the principles of the EA's operation. I only wanted to show that the latent divergence can be successfully used in trading. I pointed to one of the fishy places and let you prepare your own tools).

khorosh:

By posting the test results, I did not set myself the task of revealing the principles of the Expert Advisor. I just wanted to show that the latent divergence can be successfully used in trading. I pointed to one of the fishy places, and you can prepare your own tackle).

I do not need to know the principles of the Expert Advisor, I wouldn't even dream of it )

I just wanted to know if stops are placed on all trades, you can see it on the Statemnt, otherwise I wouldn't have asked.

did not get an answer

maybe this is also one of the secrets of the grail? ))))

khorosh:
denis.eremin:

Uh-huh.

"Hidden divergence" signals only "hidden divergence" and nothing else

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So as not to be unsubstantiated, I checked the hidden divergence signals in the tester. The test is from 01.01.2019. No optimization was done. Conclusions are up to you.

Interesting ratio of profit to the maximal additive, and you're right about the percentages of profitable orders and it's obvious that mostly earnings are coming from trends. It's nice)
Really cool.
Are there any conditions for using the hidden divergence? I mean in opening orders closing. The profits chart goes up for a reason.
One more question, why is the divergence hidden? Because we kind of pre-determine it? Or not?

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
The ratio of profit to the maximal increment is interesting and you're right it's clear from the percentages of profitable orders that mostly profit from trends is going. It's cool)
Really cool.
Are there any conditions for using latent divergence? I mean opening orders and closing orders. The profit chart goes up for a reason.
One more question, why is the divergence hidden? Because we kind of pre-determine it? Or not?

I have sent you the link in my personal message.

khorosh:

I've sent you the link in a private message.

Thank you.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

Thank you.

There is a branch here on the forum called Hidden Divergence.

Скрытая дивергенция
Скрытая дивергенция
  • www.mql5.com
Интересует абсолютно все по скрытой дивергенции. Спасибо Рустам за ссылку https://www.mql5...

khorosh:

There is a Hidden Divergence thread here on the forum.

The problem is that my analysis system never lags and shows everything very accurately and therefore it never shows any divergence (never thought it could be a problem either)

Just wanted to know your opinion on it, that's all. Just to find out what it really is on the chart.

More precisely what makes it all work so well on a real price chart, if you don't take the indicator into account.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

The problem is that my analysis system never lags and shows everything very accurately and therefore it never shows any diverters (never thought it could be a problem either)

Just wanted to know your opinion on it, that's all. Just to find out what it really is on the chart.

To be more precise, what allows it to work so well on a real price chart, if we don't take into account the indicator.

I'm not a scientist, I'm an engineer, that's why I'm not studying the physical nature of any phenomenon and I'm not trying to anticipate the results of its use. I test all the ideas in the tester, and if they give positive results, I use them in my EAs.

The results of using the hidden divergence are not so good. The drawdown is quite large.

Reason: