FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1613

vng_nemo:

Everyone is what? The meat?

If the ECB is buying up the euro, it does not mean growth. They will feed everyone they want and then go backwards. That's what happened on the RTS when the Central Bank fed all the speculators with the ruble at a hundred a quid and moved back to 50. And at 50 it fed the willing again.

I don't care what the hell it is.) What difference does it make who? If everyone spits out the goods, it means that they fall in price - remember the potatoes)). Another thing is if the buyer is the central bank - in fact it withdraws money from circulation. That's probably why they go up in price. At the same time it injects the dollar - i.e. effectively devalues it against the ruble.

Is that what it was like in December? Before that the Central Bank was a big buyer of the rouble - it stood at a certain level and covered any demand for it. Then it went free-floating - as soon as liquidity was exhausted at all levels, the ruble "floated" to a hundred. Then the Central Bank stepped in again and, as you put it, fed everyone again. That is all. And there was no malicious intent in this "typo" ))))

vng_nemo:
But a sea of quid is thrown onto the stock exchange - you can eat it all up. And in a week there will be a reverse exchange at the price at the time of the swap agreement and everyone will be fed with euros again.
So, you can smoke for a week? )) First they hold it, then they dump it? And what's the point? The dollar will go up again!

mmmoguschiy-new:
I don't care if it's a horny devil )) What difference does it make who? If everyone spits out the goods, it means that they fall in value - remember the potatoes)). Another thing is if the buyer is the central bank - in fact it withdraws money from circulation. That's probably why they go up in price. At the same time it injects the dollar - i.e. effectively devalues it against the ruble.

Is that what it was like in December? Before that the Central Bank was a big buyer of the rouble - it stood at a certain level and covered any demand for it. Then it went free-floating - as soon as liquidity was exhausted at all levels, the ruble "floated" to a hundred. Then the Central Bank stepped in again and, as you put it, fed everyone again. That is all. And there was no malicious intent in this "typo" ))))

A product will only drop in price if there are not enough buyers. If there are many buyers, the price will stagnate, and if there are VERY, VERY many, it will rise due to the instantaneous increase in demand in the moment.

I'm not talking about the ruble at all right now. The ruble is tied tightly to the quid via the Central Bank of Russia (KubKaramazov "Centobanks"), the Central Bank of Russia is a branch of the Fed. And the RF is a semi-colony. That is why the devaluation of the rouble is a forced measure, but a belated one. We should have done it much earlier, instead of waiting for the economy to start collapsing. Chewing the snot at a time when tough and instant decisions are needed does not lead to success. But that's a separate topic and a very painful one for me.

mmmoguschiy-new:
So we can smoke for a week? ))) first they will hold, then they will collapse? and what's the point? the dollar will rise again!
It all depends on the depo, on how much risk you are able to take. If you wait all the time, you won't earn anything. I could be wrong. You should read Kuba and the comments, there are a lot of nuances there that I may not know.

vng_nemo:

A product will only drop in price if there are not enough buyers. If there are many buyers, the price will stagnate, and if there are VERY, VERY many, it will rise due to the instantaneous increase in demand in the moment.

I'm not talking about the ruble at all right now. The rouble is tied tightly to the quid through the Central Bank of Russia (KubKaramazov "Centobanks"), the Central Bank of Russia is a branch of the Fed. And the RF is a semi-colony. That is why the devaluation of the rouble is a forced measure, but a belated one. We should have done it much earlier, instead of waiting for the economy to start collapsing. Chewing the snot at a time when tough and instant decisions are needed does not lead to success. But this is a separate topic and a very painful one for me.

And why are you shoving this Karamazov into every free hole? Don't you have your own head?

You just gave me the law of supply and demand with a Russian twist! That's exactly how it works for us - the other way round! Here's how it really works.

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%97%D0%B0%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BD_%D1%81%D0%BF%D1%80%D0%BE%D1%81%D0%B0_%D0%B8_%D0%BF%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%B4%D0%BB%D0%BE%D0%B6%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%8F

Normal people, if no one wants a goddamn product, they sell it and its price falls accordingly! That is, they try to sell it even at a lower price - just to spit it out!!!
The buyers don't have the slightest reasonable reason to buy it at a higher price if they can buy it cheaper!!!!

Now answer me a question - if everyone sells the eur - what will happen?

Well here of course the Central Bank can stand up at the level and not let it go lower. That's another question.
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015(продолжение)
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015(продолжение)
  • www.mql5.com
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015(продолжение). - Страница 1616 - Категория: общее обсуждение

mmmoguschiy-new:
And why are you shoving this Karamazov in every available hole? Don't you have your own head?

You just gave me the law of supply and demand with a Russian twist! That's exactly how it works for us - the other way around! Here's how it really works.

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%97%D0%B0%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BD_%D1%81%D0%BF%D1%80%D0%BE%D1%81%D0%B0_%D0%B8_%D0%BF%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%B4%D0%BB%D0%BE%D0%B6%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%8F

Normal people, if no one wants a goddamn product, they sell it and its price falls accordingly! That is, they try to sell it even at a lower price - just to spit it out!!!

Now answer me a question - if everybody sells the eur - what happens?

Karamazov gives a reasoned analysis, as he used to be a bank owner himself. And in general, he is extremely adequate and unbiased - he does not fall for propaganda and authority, he thinks with his own head. Look at the traffic on his LiveJournal and his friends.

Normal people, if some people sell goods and others buy them up, the price stabilizes at the same level. Read my answers carefully. The price will only go down if there are more people willing to sell than those willing to buy. THAT'S THE AUCTION THEORY.

Now answer me a question, if all the euras being sold are bought up without limit, what will happen? Remember the VSA is a pinbar.

vng_nemo:

Karamazov gives a reasoned analysis, as he used to be a bank owner himself. And in general, he is extremely adequate and unbiased - he does not fall for propaganda and authority, he thinks with his own head. Look at the traffic on his LiveJournal and his friends.

Normal people, if some people sell goods and others buy them up, the price stabilizes at the same level. Read my answers carefully. The price will only go down if there are more people willing to sell than those willing to buy. THAT'S THE AUCTION THEORY.

Now answer me a question, if all the euras being sold are bought up without limit, what will happen? Remember the BSA is a pinbar.

If there are more sellers, they go down, if they are exhaustible. The sellers form the market. That is, those who are ready to sell lower - if only to sell. But if a large number of buyers will rise and hold the level - no way! Again, in the glass demand is usually always balanced by supply. And no one slander their intentions, they say here I am - standing on a hundred rubles)))). Everything is decided by the market. So the question is - what are the intentions of the Central Bank in this case? Will they keep the level or dump the dollar contrary to their own exhortations?

mmmoguschiy-new:
Well, that's what I'm saying - if there are more sellers, it means down, if they are exhausted of course. But if there are more sellers and they hold the level - then no way! Again, in a glass, demand is usually always balanced by supply. And no one slander their intentions, they say here I am - standing on a hundred rubles)))). Everything is decided by the market. So the question is - what are the intentions of the Central Bank in this case? Will they keep the level or dump the dollar contrary to their own exhortations?

There you go.

The glass is only the intention of inactive players. But where is the guarantee that in a moment they will not withdraw their bids and become active?

I have already written about the intentions of the ECB - the SWAP is on. Considering that the option annual contract expires on Dec 4, I assume that both bulls and bears will be scattered.

vng_nemo:

There you go.

The glass is only the intention of inactive players. But where is the guarantee that in a moment they will not withdraw their bids and become active?

I have already written about the intentions of the ECB - the SWAP is on. Considering that the option annual contract expires on Dec 4, I assume that both bulls and bears will be scattered.

The market is the main driver of the futures market. i think we are talking about the same thing, but it seems unclear))) The market is the market's intentions. that's why i said it was the market that decided everything - read active market players.

About the intentions of the ECB - sad. I would like more specifics - an insider or something)). Otherwise it turns out again like a daisy - you seem to know about the swap, but what good is it? ))

)) But in general I think the gist is clear

I suggest buying the yen

Reason: