Stereo Neuro Net - page 7

Mathemat писал(а) >>

It's all relative. ZZ corresponds to a rebound strategy, i.e. a counter-trend strategy. Although in fact it is more of a trend-following indicator. Is everybody confused?

No, I'm not. But I'll confuse you!

What you're talking about refers to historical data (the case when ZZ at the right edge of BP is overdrawn). If we make a PZ at the time of the next peak (without rewires, when the price has moved away from its extremum by H-points), then for such (correct) PZ what I described above about the "Flat-Trend PZ" indicator is true and of course there may be cases when you open with the trend and against the trend, see fig.

On the left picture is an example of a flat market for ZZ with H=60 pips and the same instrument, but with ZZ H=15 pips is already defined as trend (right picture). Green colour shows the kotier, red shows ZZ on historical data, blue shows correct ZZ without re-drawing (built using the algorithm described above).

Prival >> :

A person comes to the vegetable garden, where cucumbers, tomatoes, etc. grow.

Conclusion: You cannot look at the market through the TS (meat grinder), this distorts its properties.

In general, one cabbage is enough in this example)))

The pathologist also measures something, maybe not with a meat grinder but with a scalpel, but sometimes cutting is more useful than looking at it visually for colour and smell.

I mean, what does one do with a specimen, anyway?

you are always accurate, but in the flat issue you are either strongly stubborn, or you understand something that others do not understand, but you cannot explain it, even though you are precise in other issues

Prival >> :

I must have lost my teaching skill ((.

Conclusion: you can't look at the market through the TC (meat grinder) it distorts its property. There is only one property inherent in all these curves - they move. And that movement is multi-dimensional, and much planned.

Z.I. That's as much as I could explain...

The meat grinder example is a bit exaggerated. I used to make similar noodles to my students myself when I was a teacher,

but that's the whole point, that a trader can look at the market primarily through the TS, and what's wrong with that?

wrong?

...And this movement is multidimensional, and many plans.- i.e. the market "does not know" (in some periods of time) where

They have a good chance to move, but if they "do not know" - it means FLET!

A flat is when the market is not predictable on any timeframe. A trend, respectively, is the opposite.

budimir писал(а) >>

I have a lot of experience in the field of trading in the stock market,

But that's the funny thing, a trader can look at the market primarily through the TS, and what's wrong with that?

wrong?

...And this movement is multidimensional, and it has many plans.- I.e. the market "does not know" (in some time intervals) where to

If the market "does not know", then it means FLET!

2. We do not know :-(.

1. I tried to explain as simply as possible. That's why I took the meat grinder. But here's an analogy with cucumbers, apples, there is. They grow differently. The rate of growth at different times of the day is different. It's the same with currencies.

3. it can of course be explained in a more complicated way. Suppose, from the point of view of DSP (digital signal processing) - any TS is a DF (digital filter) that amplifies (selects) something and suppresses something. Neural network, too, is included. So before to build a TF we need to understand what to select, when to select, and how to select. And then it is time to program.

I think that 99% of those who use the NS don't even ask this question. What did the NS do to the original chart? What did it extract, mush or water? What kind of pattern did it find on that curve? And tries to exploit it ?

At the heart of any analysis is physics = understanding the essence of what is going on...

Here are a series of questions that can help you, if you find the answer:

How is the Yen falling (rising) in March related to the rising (falling) in April ?

Who pays the swap to whom and for what ?

What is the interest rate differential ?

What is the significance of the September 21 date ?

What happens at the end of a quarter, year ?

Why does the price move in the opposite direction at the beginning of a trading session, from the main movement ?

Why are spreads different?

Does the movement stop when approaching 2.0000 ?

Etc.

Z.S. Mathemat please Skype me if you have time. I have a question on matrix algebra. It seems simple, but it doesn't add up. >> I can not understand.

budimir >> :

if you "don't know" it means FLET!

a flat is repetitive, just within a flat it is easy to predict, price comes back and goes back, same for registred

blend >> :

A flat is repetitive, just inside a flat it is easy to predict, price comes back and goes back, same for registred

I said it for people like you. Otherwise you may start to argue again and again, what is now a flat or a trend:)

I agree, there's no trend in this argument, it's all a flop about a flop.

but I have an original development that determines the probability of a quantitative price shift for a given period of time.

in 2/3 of the cases, you can try to predict if the bias relative to the current price over a monthly period will be large

a shift less than average is a flat, a larger shift is a trend

I wanted to deal with the tics... Well, since I don't get an answer, I'll give you my opinion:

IMHO, to state that there is no flat on the basis of ticks not going horizontally is like claiming that some mountain is moving because its atoms are oscillating all the time.

Clearly not a constructive approach.

By the way, in various non-MT platforms it is often observed that ticks draw a horizontal straight line. What is the conclusion from here:)

DimaS. >> :

Incidentally, in various non-MT platforms it is often observed that ticks draw a horizontal straight line. What is the conclusion from here:)

what you have already hit in the fourth dimension, and what looks like a straight horizontal flat there, in the third dimension MT because of the terrain looks like a crazy trend

"Observe a plane flying over rugged terrain. Its trajectory in the sky. - is a straight line in three-dimensional space. But its shadow follows a curved trajectory - depending on the terrain - in two-dimensional space."

Reason: