prompt. - page 15

I wonder - this market, the rules - I work from the comfort of my own home - and as a result I can violate them? And I can also be fined?

this is stupid

MOLOT_UA писал(а) >>

I'm curious - a market is there, there are rules - I work without leaving the market - and as a result I can violate them? And I can be fined?

this is stupid.

You may not know all the rules - have you read the brokerage agreement? Did you ask the technical support team about this possibility? I think not - so draw conclusions...... As they say - put it into practice... )))) What the fuck... we need theory....))

MOLOT_UA >> :

I just wonder: this market has rules, I work without leaving them, and as a result I can violate them?

it's stupid

You don't have to bother with it if you have an investor. He has seen the style of trading and is perfectly acquainted.

I am not an idiot, because most people have got used to dealers that can unilaterally steal a trader's money and then they do not have anything to complain about. If the investor is not an idiot, then before transferring money to broker he will send his lawyer to negotiate a contract and so on.

In short, if the broker tries to cheat your investor, they will probably find him even on the offshore, make him a eunuch and put him in charge of the harem. A trader should care less about that than anything else in the world. The main thing is not to lose the deposit, otherwise the trader has to look after the harem or spend the rest of his life in a zindan instead of the monitor.

In short, let the investor worry about the broker, while the trader should mind his own business: increasing the deposit by three orders of magnitude a week.

Thanks for the answers.

But tell me - we didn't change the data - let's say I blew it all - what's in it for me?

We talked to him -- he said it was his money -- his problem.

MOLOT_UA писал(а) >> let's say I blew it all -- what's in it for me?

Here we go, already the point is doing the jim-jim.... )))) - that's the first difference between demo and real. You haven't gotten to the rest yet - you'll find out in time...))))

And do not bdo - he who does not take risks, does not drink champagne.... ))) Come on, mochi, set up a high-level training and demonstration bidding..... ))))

MOLOT_UA писал(а) >>

But say - we didn't change ...

>> you're lucky, you made $10,000.)

I've only been on the exchange for a couple of months and now there's an investor - apparently he doesn't know my "talents" - to lose money))

interesting - the fact that these 2 invoices I have put up on onyx are the tip of the iceberg - and how much I have traded before and how scary))

Figar0 писал(а) >>

You're lucky, you made $10,000.)

I guess he can't withdraw it since the account isn't in his name.

MOLOT_UA писал(а) >>

It's interesting that these two accounts that I put up on onyx are the tip of the iceberg - but how much I've traded before and how scary))

I am writing - this is the first point of difference between demo and real. Everyone is an eagle on the demo, and on the real account - ....... For real, you have to learn how to make good and bad decisions. And for bad decisions - learn to respond.... with money.....)))))

Reason: