[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 354

jonni:
No signal on H4, more news to come, I will wait.
That's right!

strangerr:

You mean Kolyan?)))

Tell him you're talking to him on MT5. It's not nice... he doesn't come in, he doesn't say hello... not nice

strangerr:

Coljan, you mean?)))

Time zone shift, depending on the zig-zag knees )))) He's bound to die one day )))) February 22 - that's if we go without kickbacks )))

artikul:

Time zone shift, depending on the zig-zag knee )))) It has to die one day )))) February 22 is if we go without kickbacks ))))

the crafty article has a present for itself on february 23

artikul:

Time zone shift, depending on the zig-zag knee )))) It has to die one day )))) February 22 - that's if we go without kickbacks ))))

And in Russian?

MobileMan:

and then what's the fairy tale going to be?

yeah looks like it should go down...according to the insiders scenario )))) let's see how the day closes... later on i think we can short...

Tantrik knows...))

Vizard:

yeah looks like it should go down...according to the insiders scenario )))) let's see how the day closes... think i can short later on...

Tantrik knows...)))

What is there to know, slam to 1.28-29 and that's it))))

Euro Ena is very keen to sell now ! On my Tc signal verochka! Well wait for the news 10 mins to go!

strangerr:

What's there to know, slap on 1.28-29 and that's it))))

Nah, he said first a little rise )))) only this "little" knows where the hell it is ) I just do not know where to go ... it's kind of early in the season to be salting.

oooh it's a good thing I came in and got a free tip ))))) taak... I'm just so excited to get in the chair. More... more insides!!! more insides!!!

Reason: