PAMM is a scam - page 7

I do not know about PAMMs, I have 3 managers for two years already.7-10% per month.Invested money has long been worked off.

rokulikov:

I do not know about PAMMs, I have 3 managers for two years already.7-10% per month.Invested money has long been worked off.

Well done, at least one member has taken responsibility.

yosuf:
Well done, at least one participant has taken responsibility.

It's true that the DC is murky, but who doesn't take the risk .....

LeoV:

I don't know about "here", more likely somewhere out there....)))

:-)

tut-tut-tut...

rokulikov:

Can you give me links to these PAMMs?

yosuf: Well done, at least one participant has taken responsibility.
What the fuck is there to take? "You can't put your brains in," and "he who does not risk does not drink champagne" ....))))

rokulikov: I don't know about PAMMs, I have 3 managers, two years already.7-10% a month are carried.The money invested has long been worked off.
7-10% a month is a real percentage that can be realised. Some want 100% a month. But greed leads to loss of investment.....)))

LeoV:
7-10% a month is a realistic percentage to realise. Some people want 100% per month. But greed leads to loss of investment.....)))
Greed usuallyleads to opening your own PAMM *)

Mathemat:

Aggregate payback is not necessary at all.

There are enough investors on the "rollercoaster" who prefer to invest on the expected balance sheet lows. So even a PAMM that pays off the rest is not necessary at all.

So what to do since this is the case? .... Take the EAs from the codebase - open PAMMs - and gobble up the investors' dough?)

Well, the main thing is that it is not a dull and steady drain (I remembered "It's not the equity, it's the stability!").

There is a steady demand for rollercoasters. And so - we buy cheap and sell expensive (but according to PAMM balance)...

Reason: