prompt. - page 3

zoyacher >> :

If I understand the question correctly then from the total

50% of their profits more than 40% of their total. In the above scenario.

But if the trader likes it or if you like it. In short, if someone decides to top up, in the variant suggested by the trader it will end up a mess, in mine it will not.

Is it a little bit harder to count. In the beginning.

Shniperson >> :
Where do you get advisors like that to make 33k in a month from 5k... ?

that's my question too!

FOREXMASTER >> :

>> that's my question too!

freetd@mail.ru

TheXpert >> :

50% of their profits more than 40% of their total. In the above scenario.

But if the trader likes it or if you like it. In short, if someone decides to top up, in the trader's suggested scenario it will end up a mess, in mine it won't.

It's just a little harder to count. In the beginning.

I agree about the refill, I didn't think about it.

Something is painfully familiar. Read it here - http://forum.alpari.ru/thread43199.html. Maybe you shouldn't give your money to a brokerage company. What's wrong with Alpari and PAMM?

And now to all forum members, who is Zoyacher, aka autoby, aka freetd, aka holder of a fake webmani persona. And he appears to be the author of a certain system the Night Adviser, I am the author of the adviser is called GROD I'm fed up with him, he is a thief and a liar! I am responsible for my words!

http://passport.webmoney.ru/asp/certview4.asp?wmid=210144747525

A quote from the Masterforex forum

Offer You a profitable cooperation, ie, my knowledge and skills - your money. Approximately 2 months ago I was fond of developing a stable strategy and writing EA, ie programs that manages the account without human intervention. I finished writing this program one week ago. The test results are very good. But sometimes you have to interfere in the program operation to get the best result. Estimated earnings are about 20-50% per month. As they say month to month is not like the month. Risk is minimal, because my program uses only 1-2% of the deposit.
K sozhelya my money do not have, I have to look for investors.
If you are interested, I will send you the result of testing for half a year, for a year.
Or if you are in Minsk, we can meet on the computer and I will demonstrate how it works.
Profit 50/50.
My contacts 80259119055 icq 409146038 auto.by@mail.ru
Sergey.

A quote from tut.by

Offer my services in the forex market. Under the contract of trust management or by arrangement. Profit 50/50. The broker is in Minsk. I will give information on the performance of my system. The approximate income per month of 20% of the deposit (possibly 0-10% per month). The investor has an opportunity to observe the actions of the trader in a mode real From 14.11.2008 I open the demo account

login - 74809
password - zk6amnp
server - ICVector-Server

DC Forex Line

Profits can be withdrawn at any time, at the request of the investor. Also, at any time you can withdraw the whole amount. tel. Phone 80336330030 Call, any question solved. e-mail freetd@mail.ru
A quote from the forum ÔXSTART from someone called FreeTD
If you want to withdraw a sum in any way, you must do it in your own way and then withdraw it in the same way.

Since 14.11.2008 opened a demo account

username - 74809
password - zk6amnp
server - ICVector-Server

DC Forex Line
His name is Struzhko Sergey https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/strujko
I wrote to the championship administration ignored me !!!
Also on several forums and shine Zoyacher and Autobay and Moto TD and FreiTd well short crook what else to find!
Just look at the comments on the account and tell me what's written there and you'll see for yourself!

Why is everyone so quiet? Who has anything to say?

What is the monopoly? Is he using, as you suspect, your advisor? And is he trying to "slightly slyly" attract investment underneath it? I don't get it yet....

So damn he got it from me by scamming me, through the credit system I don't suspect I know for sure, he took out a loan for 1100 dollars and the loan was not going to be paid back, because when I spoke to him on the phone he could not even answer why the error in the code I said, misspelled word in English!

And Figaro, did you look at the comments on the demo account it says GRoD execution in black and white
Reason: