EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 935

. A few years ago, quite unexpectedly, I had a business failure and lost all my money. In the average person's mind, I was bankrupt, but a friend said of me: "He may not have any money, but he has knowledge of the stock market, which is worth hundreds of thousands of dollars. It won't be long before he turns his knowledge into money. Soon it did: I got it all back, using a little capital, because now I had a knowledge of the stock market that I didn't have before. Thanks to my experience I had a mathematically precise method, on the basis of which I could make market forecasts. When it turned out that my method was correct, I took an offensive position in the market.

Mixon777:
. A few years ago, quite unexpectedly, I had a business failure and lost all my money. In the average person's mind, I was bankrupt, but a friend said of me: "He may not have any money, but he has knowledge of the stock market, which is worth hundreds of thousands of dollars. It won't be long before he turns his knowledge into money. Soon it did: I got it all back, using a little capital, because now I had a knowledge of the stock market that I didn't have before. Thanks to my experience I had a mathematically precise method, on the basis of which I could make market forecasts. When it turned out that my method was correct, I took an offensive position in the market.
And this phrase is from which book? Or who authored it?

Mixon777:

You decided to introduce me to the contents of the book The Truth About the Quotation Tape. Book 1?

Thank you. That's very kind of you...

Mixon777:
But time will come and you will all work for me - the pay is minimal of course - but I think a thousand dollars per employee is a small price to pay.

Goodbye Micha! If everything is OK, you won't be on this forum in a month. Don't ever speak for everyone, you'll be wrong.

Mixon777:

http://www.talks.su/news/neizvestnyj_trejder_skupil_evropejskij_zapas_shokoladnyx_bobov/

Figures, completely by square 9 it operated by the laws of vibration and time -.

It is the same on currency pairs, this law works even on futures -= gold, yes in any market - be it potato or copper trading -

Earlier I didn't pay attention to the amount of buys and sells - but they are very tightly tied to this square

It's a different story with time - it's the same - but it's their secret and mine too )

One must know to dare. It takes daring to want. One must want to reign. And to reign, one must be silent. "Eliphas Levi."

Mixon777:
. A few years ago, quite unexpectedly, I had a business failure and lost all my money. In the average person's mind, I was bankrupt, but a friend said of me: "He may not have any money, but he has knowledge of the stock market that is worth hundreds of thousands of dollars. It won't be long before he turns his knowledge into money. Soon it did: I got it all back, using a little capital, because now I had a knowledge of the stock market that I didn't have before. Thanks to my experience I had a mathematically precise method, on the basis of which I could make market forecasts. When it turned out that my method was correct, I took an offensive position in the market.

A lot of pride, life will throw you to kill it.

margaret:

You decided to introduce me to the contents of the book The Truth About the Quotation Tape. Book 1?

Thank you. That's very kind of you...

As for Margaret, it is not going up, I think it will go up to 4250-60 and break a little bit "yesterday's" level 4160-50. The news would fall or something like that. Then someone will come out and it will rise. If such a scenario takes place, they might rise almost by 12-14 in Moscow.

How exactly does it work - on the 10th I sold AUD USD and now I'm counting the profit - Gunn is a beauty on the euro until the 13th bottom -

Anyway, from now on I am not talking about the method - you will come to this - if you can -

Awesome

Mixon777:

How exactly does it work - on the 10th I sold AUD USD and now I'm counting the profit - Gunn is a beauty on the euro till the 13th bottom -

In general, from now on, the method is silent - you will come to it - if you can" "to each his own, and sometimes not to everyone".

Mixon777:
It's all right when the time comes and you'll all work for me - the pay is minimal, of course - but I think a thousand dollars per employee is a small price to pay.
If you agree to pay 1000 c.u. a month - I already agree to work for you ;)
Reason: