Market etiquette or good manners in a minefield - page 35

PapaYozh >> :

Let me correct you. Not "distances", but "squares of distances".

If anything, not "squares of distances" but "squares of deviations".

TheXpert писал(а) >>
If anything, it's not "squares of distance" but "squares of variance".

:)

"only it wasn't the lottery, it was a game of preference, and you didn't win, you lost."

This is what we got:

On the abscissa axis is the data vector, on the ordinate axis is the forecast

I can't figure out how to add more than 3 vectors to a graph. I have Matcad 14, it has "Primary Y-axis", "Secondary Y-axis", and "X-axis".

In the figure, the secondary Y-axis is Z(right) - a straight line using the method of least squares. By the way I had to divide this vector by 10^5 to see it on the graph.

to PapaYozh

I don't get it, dearie, is what you're writing so important that you can't keep silent? Well, if you have nothing else to say?

paralocus писал(а) >>

I can't figure out how to add more than 3 vectors to a graph. I have Matcad 14, it has "Primary Y-axis", "Secondary Y-axis", and "X-axis".

Comma separated!

The format is as follows: the ordinate axis is y0[i], y1[i], y2[i]. Abscissa axis - x0[i],x[i],x[i]. Or (if samples by X coincide):Ordinate axis - y0[i],y1[i],y2[i]. Abscissa axis is x[i].

There is a mistake about 10^5. You need to search around. And from the plot you can see that the line does not visually go through the area of maximal density. Maybe I have an error in the code, but I seem to accurately derived the coefficients for a linear regression, and built on it what I drew above. Just in case, print coefficients once more or search in Inet.

Neutron >> :

Maybe I have an error in the code, but I seem to have accurately derived the coefficients for the linear regression myself, and used it to build what I drew above. Just in case, print the coefficients again, or look them up on the Internet.

No, I made a mistake! When I counted the output of a neuron, I did so: W*D, i.e. simply multiplied vectors... -:)

Now I'm rewriting it.

Does that sound about right?

The slope should be in the other direction, I think. upwards is correct.

Prival >> :
The slope should be in the other direction I think. upwards is right.

You can also go the other way... I'm just messing with the ISC.

Now it looks like it!

Where is the promised training cloud?

Put a scale grid on the graph and tell me what your tangent of the angle of inclination for the straight line is.

paralocus >> :

You can go to another one... I'm just messing around with the ISC.

Any straight line can be inscribed in such a circle, at any angle to the horizontal.

Reason: