Market etiquette or good manners in a minefield - page 29

Is it free to download, or is it strictly for a fee?

paralocus писал(а) >>
And it free download or it is strictly paid?

Look at the torrents. I just got there. This is what I found. That's great. I've been looking for this for a long time.

Mathcad Signal Processing Extension Pack
Signal processing package - contains more than 70 built-in functions for analog and digital signal processing, analysis and graphical presentation of results.

Neutron >> :

I'm sorry. I'm getting confused myself.

No, it's a mess. Get yourself a 2001i Pro.

Yeah, it's okay. I got some practice in programming, though -:)

Prival >> :

Look at the torrents. I just got in there. That's what I found. Cool. I've been looking for this for a long time.

Mathcad Signal Processing Extension Pack
Signal processing package with more than 70 built-in functions for analog and digital signal processing, analysis and graphical presentation.

Does it speak russian?

Prival писал(а) >>

I read this thread very carefully all the time. But I don't understand a lot of it because of the terms. Synapses, epochs ...etc.

It takes time to understand, of course it is better to do it with a teacher (it will be faster). But so far I am not able to do it. I am preparing data for verification of the idea, I think her idea to check through the National Assembly. Then the time will come to understand what and how to program in it. For now I only know (I think I know) what data it should be fed with and what it should be trained on.

I'm working with Matkad 14, it has some more handy features than 2001i.

Hi Sergei!

But Grasn told me that the 14 version is corrupted and the engine is dead and fails to recognize diffs. You can use it for the first time if you don't have a good working knowledge of the kernel. Matkad distribution kit costs 100 roubles.

Neutron >> :

In general, paralocus, weigh up the pros and cons, surf the net and find out. The Matkad distribution kit costs 100 roubles at the stalls.

>> Ah, no problem then.

Neutron, could you take a look at my grid?

I cleaned up the code, checked everything - it seems to work as it should. But the weights are out of whack.

Files:
nero3.mqh  8 kb

paralocus, let's put it this way - looking for mistakes is personal. I'm not interested (I've got plenty of my own).

Try playing with the factor I told you about (before 1-J/N).

OK! I'm now trying to bring them(weights) up by hypertangent at the end of each epoch.

paralocus писал(а) >>
>> OK! I am now trying to bring them(weights) up with hypertangent at the end of each epoch.

In your code - if(NormalizeDouble(SquarHid[i,j],4) != 0.0), comparison doesn't work.

Reason: