Unprofitable trades 0!!!!!! - page 2

Hoper23 писал(а) >> Vaapce no losses!!!

This is what raises great suspicion about the quality of the adviser. Treat drawdowns as probable losses - life will get easier, rose-coloured glasses won't get in the way.

I can even give you a small amount of money for the code

Mathemat >> :

That's what makes the councilman very suspicious.

Well, the main thing was the desire to show off. And all the rest - the questions of quality and profitability of live work on the real account - do not matter.

Not many are aware of the fact that "I (or my adviser) can now..." and "I (or my adviser) have already done..." are two great differences, and that the second does not always ensue from the first :)))

Hoper23 писал(а) >>

Just don't say it's a fit. Not at all, just quality optimisation and a calm market.

All right! We won't... If you can explain how optimization is different from fitting :-)

KimIV >> :

All right! We won't... If you can explain the difference between optimisation and fitting :-)

Inspired. As they used to say about the young Rolling Stones: "Don't think they have low foreheads. They just have high eyebrows and long fringes."

rid >> :

If it is not difficult, run with the same parameters outside the optimisation period. Without MM.

For example, for the week preceding the optimisation period.

From 04 to 09 November. And show the test along with the balance graph.

Something about the tapikstarter not showing up. At first, it appeared every minute and then disappeared altogether after the rid message. Probably engaged in image fitting outside the optimization period. :)

For the information of all the uninitiated: just two facts

1) The results of validation testing of my Expert Advisor at the last championship

2) The results of his real work

Conclusions are up to you ;)

zxc >> :

There's something about the tapikstarter I can't see. At first, it appeared every minute and then disappeared altogether after the rid message. Probably engaged in adjusting the picture outside the optimization period. :)

Have you ever considered that people sometimes go to work, eat and so on?

zxc >> :

There's no sign of the tapikstarter.

I don't have the full story, rock on the Biline yourself... here's what last week and this week -

GBPUSD (Great Britain Pound vs US Dollar)
Period 1 Minute (M1) 2008.11.17 01:00 - 2008.11.26 23:59 (2008.11.17 - 2008.11.27)
Model All ticks (the most accurate method based on the smallest available timeframes)
Parameters target=20; K=181; P=21; S=78; dist=4; LotsPercent=41;

Bars in history 10537 Modelled ticks 128645 Simulation quality 25.00%
Chart mismatch errors 0

Initial deposit 1000.00
Net profit 5033.30 Total profit 5033.30 Total loss 0.00
Profitability Expected payoff 30.69
Absolute drawdown 272.00 Maximum drawdown 3686.00 (75.03%) Relative drawdown 75.03% (3686.00)

Total trades 164 Short positions (% of all wins) 81 (100.00%) Long positions (% of all wins) 83 (100.00%)
Profitable trades (% of all) 164 (100.00%) Loss trades (% of all) 0 (0.00%)
Most profitable trade 161.00 Loss trade 0.00
Average profitable trade 30.69 (0.00) losing trade 0.00
Maximum number of continuous wins (profit) 164 (5033.30) continuous losses (loss) 0 (0.00)
Maximum continuous profits (number of wins) 5033.30 (164) continuous losses (number of losses) 0.00 (0.00)
Average continuous winnings 164 continuous losses 0

Gutman >> :
I can even give you a little money for the code

It would be not bad to fill up a deposit))))

Reason: