Why does the price move? The answer is here!!! - page 21

Cut the crap. I am sick and tired of "They control the market", "Only they know where the price will go" and so on and so forth. Don't justify your own powerlessness and illiteracy with a global conspiracy theory.

C-4:
Cut the crap. I am sick and tired of "They control the market", "Only they know where the price will go" and so on and so forth. Don't justify your own powerlessness and illiteracy with a global conspiracy theory.
Yeah, I've heard that too. I'm sick of it too. There needs to be a more realistic approach)))) ... maybe. We're trying to extort money from somebody. Who's got the extra money? So many people want it. Yup.

new-rena:
Yeah, I've heard that too. I'm sick of it too. There needs to be a more realistic approach)))) ... I guess. We're trying to extort money from somebody. Who's got the extra money? So many people want it. Gggggg
Assume that it is not the task of the market to realize absolute efficiency. It has to be efficient, but its efficiency is finite. There are a bunch of pension funds, pfs, non-professional investors. They cannot instantly react to information and turn in the right direction, we can. It is a good feeder for us.

C-4:
Assume that it is not the task of the market to realise absolute efficiency. It has to be efficient, but its efficiency is finite. There are a lot of pension funds, piffs, non-professional investors. They cannot instantly react to information and turn in the right direction, we can. It's a good fodder for us.
Noted.... We have a day or two at our disposal ))))

C-4:
Cut the crap. I am sick and tired of "They control the market", "Only they know where the price will go" and so on and so forth. Don't justifyyour own powerlessness and illiteracy with a global conspiracy theory .
Sincerely said!!! +100

C-4:
Cut the crap. I'm sick of hearing about "They control the market", "Only they know where the price will go" and so on and so forth. Don't justify your own helplessness and illiteracy with global conspiracy theories.

Let's play dumb, I'll know all your cards and pick the ones I want from the deck, and you won't know anything, and I'll teach you how to play it right.

Tell me how much chance I have of winning in this scenario?

I am against the notion that the market maker puts out limits in a staircase and that if, for example, they buy, they select volumes first at one price, then at a higher price, then even higher, etc. And thus the price is pushed upwards. In my opinion, this is complete nonsense! Ask yourself a question, who or what can prevent the market maker from holding the price? Buy at this price? They may sell it again at the same price. Buy again? Compete again at the same price. Who or what prevents the market maker from trading this way? The correct answer is NO ONE, only his personal losses. If the market maker sold, he will have to buy back sooner or later. That is his responsibility. And the market maker will try to buy back at a cheaper price. Therefore, if they buy from him, he (the market maker) will reduce the price. Therefore, if the price goes up, it can only mean one thing - most of the big market players are selling and the market maker is buying to sell at a higher price.

A ladder? Nah...

Look at the gold futures market on Forts (for example), trades are rare but price moves due to market makers moving large orders, trades may not happen but price may move.

sanyooooook:

A ladder? Nah...

Look at the gold futures market on Forts (for example), trades are rare but price moves due to market makers moving large orders, trades may not happen but price may move.

Are there any concrete examples in pictures where Last price change is not accompanied by a new deal?

C-4:
Are there any concrete examples in pictures where a Last price change is not accompanied by the conclusion of a new deal?
Last is the price of the last trade made, whether buying or selling?
Reason: