Price movements can be predicted ! - page 41

The market, explicitly or implicitly, hides its intentions.

My analysis for the instruments

NZDUSD, EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF, USDJPY

did not allow us to predict the likely direction of these instruments.

However, switching to other instruments gave quite good results.

Here are the obtained movement forecasts:

1. EURNZD - now the price is 2.4303, it strongly wants to go up, the first target is 2.4700. You may buy with a stop loss at 2.4100.

The last pullback provides an excellent buying opportunity.

2. GBPCAD - the price is now 1.7748, and strongly wants to go down, the first target is 1.7300. You can sell with a stop loss at - 1.7948.

I think we need to wait for a pullback of about 100 pips here.

There are good forecasts for other instruments, however I do not give them here, the targets for these instruments are not so impressive.

For those who are risky, you may buy the franc with a stop at 1.0700, the current price is 1.0780.

It might be that the franc has finally found the beginning of its third wave at 1.0713.

If that is the case, the first target for such a buy is at 1.1200 !

to Mathemat

Why doesn't Sart apply statistics?
should we start with Skanavi?

Korey >> :

to Mathemat

Why does Sart not use statistics?
Why dont u start with Skanavy?

Statistics only give a general idea of the dynamics of an instrument.

The statistics will not help you to predict the movement of an instrument.

If you have worked with the previous two forecasts you may see that you have made some profit trading with them.

I would like to represent the following forecasts. I would like to stress that these forecasts are of purely practical nature, i.e. you may trade using them immediately.

1. CADCHF - the price is now at 0.8744, it strongly wants to go down, the first target is 0.8500. You can sell with a stop loss at 0.8944.

2. EURNZD - the price is now at 2.4352, and strongly wants to go up, the first target is 2.5000. It is ok to buy with a stop loss at - 2.4152.

3. EURSGD - the price is now at 2.0267, and it is sharply looking downwards, the first target is -1.9900. It is possible to sell with a stop loss at - 2.0467.

4. GBPCAD - the price is 1.7815, and it is going down strong, the first target is 1.7300. It is possible to sell, after a pullback of 100-200 points with a stop at the level of +250 points from the opening price.

There are 3-4 more promising instruments for trading, however the work with them should be more precise, therefore I won't show them here.

strange recommendations to trade during the New Year holidays.

It's not strange... it's what you live by that's what you sing about...

Sart:

The statistics only give a general idea of the dynamics of the instrument.

You cannot get any usefulness for forecasting movements of an instrument from statistics.

If anyone has worked using the previous two forecasts, you may see that trading by them was profitable.

I would like to represent the following forecasts. I would like to stress that these forecasts are of purely practical nature, i.e. you may trade using them immediately.

1. CADCHF - the price is now at 0.8744, it strongly wants to go down, the first target is 0.8500. You can sell with a stop loss at 0.8944.

2. EURNZD - the price is now at 2.4352, and strongly wants to go up, the first target is 2.5000. It is ok to buy with a stop loss at - 2.4152.

3. EURSGD - the price is now at 2.0267, and it is sharply looking downwards, the first target is -1.9900. It is possible to sell with a stop loss at - 2.0467.

4. GBPCAD - the price is 1.7815, and it is going down strong, the first target is 1.7300. It is possible to sell, after a pullback of 100-200 points with a stop at the level of +250 points from the opening price.

There are 3-4 more promising instruments for trade, however, the work on them should be built more subtly, so I do not bring them here.

Does it seriously talk about being able to predict price movement with specific targets/stops and timing ?
Reason: