Price movements can be predicted ! - page 31

How far from the people the propagandists and agitators are!
can't even do the right thing!
can't do it properly((!)
Sabluk is right, there is not enough testosterone, all the testosterone has gone to the political class.

Korey писал(а) >>
How far the Propagandists and Agitators are from the People!
>> can't even do the right thing.
can't do it(!)
Sabluk is right, you do not have enough testosterone. All the testosterone is spent on political training.
No, Korey, the level of testosterone does not depend on one's ability to "get it on". Rather those who do it are trying to mask (compensate) for its lack in this way. But this illusion of ease of demonstration and self-assertion is contagious. Take care!

rsi >> :

I am astonished at the moderators, or rather at their complete inaction. If this continues, not only the thread, but the entire forum will be polluted. Normal people will soon be gone altogether. I urge everyone to completely ignore those who cannot behave decently. Let them "talk" to themselves. And I ask moderators to remove bullies from the forum.

And you, uncle, don't you get it?

Democracy allows me to insert jokes because Sart is the enemy of programming.

just like Sart is a propagandist wherever he can in other threads calling for a rejection of idiotic advisors and use only Ediot's theory.

Mr. Srat' shit on Fourier even though it's essentially the same thing...

while sart is drawing his art for half a day (artist f*cking) my indulators instantly estimate phase velocity and EA interprets it as a vector of probability

but sart is too difficult to understand these processes and for his Ediot theory he's found the missing link to explain everything:

Sart wrote >> I get the impression that the "Main" computer is running a quote formation program which basically pumps the market

What?:) What phase velocity do your inductors interpret as a probability vector?:)

look at the kinetic theory of gases.

"Physicists joke" (C)

Excuse me, what does kinetic theory and the probability vector have to do with it? And, most importantly, what does it represent in the foreign exchange market?

Well, that's a guess as to how "Soviet scientists" would have solved the problem (c)

Shniperson >> :
Here's the question, gentlemen. Who has anything to say about the Euro/Yen? Will it go up or down, or will it stay flat for longer... can we still expect 120-123 in the near future ? (say, till the middle of the next week).

EUR/JPY - Target for next week: 123.80. But the pair has not yet reached its target of 115.60. Monday or Tuesday should bounce from it. This is an important level. How far and how we bounce from it is important for setting a new Strategic target.

The first target is 123.80. The second target is 131.90. This level is where the Historical Median passes.

In case of a weak bounce from 115.60 and the Bears selling the price, we may go to 114.75-85, but the level of 131.90 is very important. Basically, technically, the EuroJPY has reached all its targets below and is now "looking" for a reversal point and a move towards the Median. I cautiously consider 115.60 as the final stop.

What figure appears on the Median will be the direction. It may be either at 103.70 or 138.75. The second variant is more preferable. I will attach the picture later, if it is interesting.

zxc >> :
Where will the eu gap after the weekend?

1.2755-60

Just now I noticed that 115.80 was what could be considered a bottom and equated to 115.60 given the volatility of the pair. Strong momentum - a bounce from that level gives the right to believe about a quick march to the Median at 131.90.

On Monday, after a small gap, I place a buy-stop order at 118.85 with 1 target: 121.60, second target is 123.80. The strategic target is 131.90.

Once order 118.85 is opened, any downfall in the pair will be met by my buy order, up to 114.50. If the order does not open, then the buyLimit is 116.00 and a couple more below.

Reason: