YZ_PIPSATOR_EURGPB - inspiration from championship results - page 3

YuraZ >> :

sometimes narrowing even to 2pc - and running up to 10pc

I have seen not only narrowing, but also overlapping. One of the sponsors of the Championship (not advertising) has a platform not mt4, and the spread is not fixed. It's interesting to look at, and one-click market entry seems convenient.

kch >> :

I don't think forex can be included here.

The stock market guys, unlike us, can see the order stack and volumes, and in general they can trade inside the spread, acting as an MM.

It's true! I know a trader (a serious one)

he trades with very large amounts - if I'm not mistaken less than 50k

i.e. he has a wide range of indicators - i.e. he has a wide range of trades.

the broker does not say here do not write

---

he got high during the crisis! He is doing very well now - ( he needs a hospital bed during the crisis, but someone enjoys it).

not a scalper really... but he does pipsatancy - i.e. short targets.

does not work with clients directly - only through a manager

Mischek писал(а) >>

They are different sandboxes.And scalping and pips are not the same

eva * Closed Joint Stock Company I.T. Invest 12.09.2008 Start-up capital: 87 463,00 Deals for today!!!!!:9096 1,78 Yield%:5 370.98

First line from this ranking, 9096 trades today. Great scalping in their sandbox)

Figar0 >> :

eva * CJSC IC IT Invest 12.09.2008 Start-up capital: 87 463,00 Deals for today!!!!!:9096 1,78 Yield%:5 370.98

First line from this ranking, 9096 trades today. Great scalping in their sandbox)

Heard a snippet of an interview with her.As I understand she runs and trades a bunch of people.

YyraZ tell me in PIPSATOR, what can be considered as an entry signal...? (as long as the system is not set to a channel) as we cannot open in either direction...

Mischek >> :

Heard a snippet of an interview with her. I understand she runs the place and trades with a bunch of people.

If so, she must be a good organiser!

vgeny >> :

YyraZ tell me in PIPSATOR, what can be considered as an entry signal...? (as long as the system isn't set up for the channel) since we can't open in either direction...

I guess that's a bit of an intimate question already...

---

but I think in any case the entries should be at the edges of the channel ... with the opening inwards

with obligatory stops behind the channel drop and takes inside or at the channel edge

I would probably prefer to enter with a minimum of two orders with a 1st level takeaway (having calculated the minimum) and a 2nd order with a takeaway at the edge of the channel

upon reaching the take of the 1st level, probably take the 2nd order to Breakeven or partially cover and move the stop to Boo

and wait till the second order reaches the takeaway order near the channel edge

---

and no crazy lots

Thanks YuraZ, I didn't expect such an answer... what is the optimal width for a pipsator ...? i understand the 7-10 pips target, plus spread, plus 5-7 pips on the border ...i.e. we work and look for a 30 pips channel

vgeny >> :

>> thank you YuraZ, I wasn't expecting that answer.

YuraZ rules and he don't mind us common folk... >> I didn't expect it myself.)

vgeny >> :

Thanks YuraZ, I didn't expect such an answer... what is the optimal width for a pipsator? i assume the 7-10 pips target, plus spread, plus 5-7 pips on the border...i.e. we work and look for a 30 pips channel

i have nothing much to say right now - we need good statistics that are lacking yet

i think in any case the target should NOT irritate the broker!

the group in the striped swimming costumes - nice guys

apparently very competent codes...

https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/strelec/ EURGPB

https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/abeiks/

https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/PrizmaL/

Reason: