Forex strategies - page 5

khorosh:
xrust:

Gentlemen, don't torture the indicator, here's a simple expert, about which I wrote above, there are comments, I hope you understand.

Could you post the test results?

How about testing it yourself?

xrust:
khorosh:
xrust:

Gentlemen, don't torture the indicator, here's a simple expert, about which I wrote above, there are comments, I hope you understand.

I hope you will get the hang of it.

I have no idea what to do with it.

On what timeframe do you want to test your Expert Advisor? What are the default external variables for which instrument?

The code is quite transparent. Please note that the Expert Advisor is only for the tester,

xrust:
I'm not sure how many trades the Expert Advisor is making, but I'm sure it will be a good one for the tester only,

The Expert Advisor is not making many deals - since 01.01.08 only 27 deals. I don't know how many trades the Expert Advisor is making in a day.

Put it on optimisation for the chosen instrument, select the parameters you want...

I wrote that the Expert Advisor is a simple one, the functions for defining the required parameters are prescribed there. I have written that the algorithm, reverse pending orders, breakdown at failure to meet conditions should be added.

In general, "create, invent, try!

khorosh:
xrust:
The maximum is H1, if higher it will start to swear, the logic is primitive, the code is quite transparent.Please note the EA is only for the tester,

The Expert Advisor is not making many deals - since 01.01.08 only 27 deals. The topicstarter is manually making several trades a day.

Please note - today the pound has reached exactly the average range for the previous 60 days - 176 points and confidently went into the daily range....

Обратите внимание - сегодня фунт достиг в точности среднего диапазона за предідущие 60 дней - 176 п.

Today the pound (is it GBPUSD by the way? just in case...?) had a "run-up" of 176 p?? Metacquotes demo shows 1.9741(High)-1.9605(Low)=13 6п. All in all. Isn't it?

And by the way, the Low we needed was after the High. So, according to the system, we should have opened upwards. After Low fixed the channel width we needed (be it 136 or 176).

SamMan:

Note - today the pound has reached exactly the average range of the previous 60 days - 176p.

Today the pound (is it GBPUSD by the way? just in case...?) had a "run-up" of 176 p?? Metacquotes demo shows 1.9741(High)-1.9605(Low)=13 6п. All in all. Isn't it?

And by the way, the low we needed was after the high. So, according to the system, we should have opened up. After Low has fixed the needed width of the channel (whether it was 136 or 176).

On whose quotes 176 today ?

Gentlemen, are you looking at the date of the post you are replying to?

Sart

02.06.2008 12:59

Обратите внимание - сегодня фунт достиг в точности среднего диапазона за предідущие 60 дней - 176 п.

i.e. "today" was yesterday, or rather now the day before ;)

Sart If the day is predominantly flat, like today on the Eu, then you can trade in the direction of the inside of the channel without waiting for the width of the daily channel to reach its average width. If you look at today's eu (M5) you may see a lot of entries during the whole day. But not with the help of limit orders, but with the help of market

orders. If the price immediately bounces from the border inside the channel we perform an operation. If the price breaks through the channel, we wait for it to reverse inwards and open a position again.

Reason: