Dedicated to co-founders and beginners - page 6

meta-trader2007 >> :

In ancient times, when there was a kind of feudalism, people were divided into lords and their slaves. Slaves would rebel and run away. So the masters decided to make the slaves consider themselves free and still work for them. Money was created to do this. The slaves consider themselves free (not without the help of the media working for the masters) and continue to work for centuries for the descendants of those who decided to make them "free". They call it democracy and call the economy a free market, but just like thousands of years ago, they go to work early every morning.

Follow up...

That's a great theory. Except there's one hitch, money came into existence BEFORE slavery, not after.

There's no need for a sequel.

meta-trader2007 писал(а) >> Money is not a commodity. >>Money is: 1) just a piece of paper (a circle of metal) with drawings...

That's not what I meant to say.

For example, you go to the shop with money and with the money you have, you can buy a loaf today, but "tomorrow" you will only buy half a loaf. Not because the demand for loaves has gone up, but because the demand for YOUR money has gone down.

For example, there are units of measurement: kilogram, meter, degree, etc. These units are rigidly fixed. And they preclude possible confusion in various fields of human activity. They are simply MEASURES. Try buying just a metre or a kilo. The same must be true of money. When it is just a measure, order will be restored. In the meantime, money is a commodity and a means.

meta-trader2007

Your theory is certainly interesting!

But one can hardly agree with it! ( not to mention what timbo pointed out - that money predates feudalism and slavery )

(you think the ruling elite on all continents - all countries - conspired against the poor and slaves)

sat in the circle of the chosen and decided, let's invent money to keep the slaves and the poor

---

well let's put it mildly it's not exactly logical

notice some civilizations met ! and money was already there ( in different forms maybe )

tomorrow the G20 will be talking about money

communism did not wait for money to be abolished.

We must wait for humans to use controlled thermonuclear reaction to produce energy, then abolish money and everyone will sit on a merry-go-round and be idle.

the demand for your money is bullshit,
the main question is what position you take on your Money.
i.e. money constructs society.
When it was necessary to break - cleanse Russia of tsarism - Lenin's first decrees to abolish money circulation.
When it was needed to build a separate 1/6th of the land - money was there, but for a special purpose.
When they decided to break it down again - a circular log was drawn on rubles.
In modern times, as much money as you give to a democracy, that democracy develops, and the rest doesn't.
Inversely, if they do not develop there they remain without money))))
as for trading - if a trader exceeds something he loses(((.

Korey писал(а) >>
the demand for your Money is lame,
the main question is what position you take on your Money.
Agreed
i.e. money constructs society
...... if they develop in the wrong direction , they are left without money

construct=control society

Xadviser писал(а) >>
I agree

constructing=controlling society

Mikhail Khazin: "In three years most of our oligarchs will go bankrupt".

- Dad, is it true that the financial crisis will affect us too?

- No, my son, my father answers: it will only affect the oligarchs, and we will be ruined altogether.....

Xadviser писал(а) >>

- Dad, is it true that we will also be affected by the financial crisis?

- No, my son, my father answers - it will only affect the oligarchs, and we will be screwed anyway.....

Have you read the interview?

It's worth reading.

I read it. It gave me a creepy feeling.

Reason: