why my post got deleted?

Hello,

Yesterday I have posted my EA backtest here so i can have some opinions about it, but today I see that my post has been deleted.

I did not have any notification or warning, nothing telling me why.

at least if the moderators can inform me on how to use this forum, that would be good and fair enough.

thanks

panter011:

Hello,

Yesterday I have posted my EA backtest here so i can have some opinions about it, but today I see that my post has been deleted.

at least if the moderators can inform me on how to use this forum, that would be good and fair enough.

thanks

Advertising on the forum is prohibited.

Fleder:
Advertising on the forum is prohibited.

But I was not advertising at all. 

I am asking for advice, about my backtest.

i have a huge number in the mismatch value, and also have n/a in quality. So I want to know what people think about that. 

panter011:

Hello,

thanks

This is free forum so everything should be for free (except the services). So, if you ask for opinion about EA so this EA should be uploaded to the thread or to CodeBase as source code for MT5.

ok i understand that. but I am not on that.

I just want people to see the backtest and tell me why i've got huge number on the Mismatched field and n/a in quality tick.

panter011:

ok i understand that. but I am not on that.

I just want people to see the backtest and tell me why i've got huge number on the Mismatched field and n/a in quality tick.

In this case - your post was not understandable (misunderstanding) - at least for me. is it EA for metatrader 5? Because we are the forum for Metatrader 5 only sorry.
Reason: