A "break-even" strategy - page 3

m_a_sim >> :

trend is not that difficult to predict. Let's list the events that lead to an upward or downward rally. I'll go first:

refinancing rate change

Everyone has gone through a swing, I think. The technology is indeed 'break-even'. In theory. Don't waste your time. It's only a matter of time before it goes down. And if you know that tomorrow the trend will start - why do you need a "swing"?

goldtrader >> :

Any TS based on increasing the lot after a loss is doomed.

Another thing is that there is the luck factor and in some cases you can manage to take a lot of profit before the MC

if you withdraw profit regularly. Sometimes several times more than the initial deposit. But it depends on your luck.

so the first lot should be small

goldtrader >> :

Another thing is that there is the luck factor and in some cases you can manage to take a lot of profit before the MC

if you withdraw profit regularly. Sometimes several times more than the initial deposit. But it depends on your luck.

so the first lot should be small

m_a_sim >> :

trend is not that difficult to predict. Let's list the events that lead to an upward or downward rally. I'll go first:

Refinancing rate change.

Unemployment.

Home sales.

Inflation.

m_a_sim >> :

refinancing rate change

Bad example. Yesterday's rate change did not lead to any rally. The market was flat for 6 hours. The rally started at night and in 6 hours we would have already opened 6-7 positions in different directions.

goldtrader >> :

Another thing is that there is the luck factor and in some cases you can manage to withdraw a lot of profit before the MC

If you withdraw your profit regularly. Sometimes several times more than the initial deposit. But it is the matter of luck.

Or as timbo would say, do not confuse trading with gambling.

there is no need to constantly increase the lots, this strategy also has a stop loss protection

m_a_sim >> :

>> no need to increase lots all the time, this strategy also has a stop loss protection

Yes, but dabbling in the flat accumulates unrecorded losses in asymmetric lots. :(

Where to put it?

goldtrader >> :

Yes, but dabbling in the flat accumulates unrecorded losses in asymmetric lots. :(

Where to put it?

Every order open is placed with a stoploss

m_a_sim писал(а) >>

Every open order is placed with a stop loss.

>>Yeah, and then they all will be closed by a stop loss. give me your EA, i will add my system of trap parsing to it and see what happens.

xrust >> :

>>Yeah, and then they will all be closed by a stop. give me your adviser, i'll add my system of loops parsing - see what happens

sorry, i can't)

Reason: