Gentlemen, where should the money go? - page 7

tim21701 >> :

Nonsonsons are simple; advise not to borrow from it (which is why they make a profit, that capital is in circulation all the time), but for interest, put it there!

>> that's crazy.

Interest on a loan at 15% per month or 180% per annum would suit you? Fuck you, take a $1 billion loan, I'll see how you pay it back :)))) It'll be nonsense in the ass.

YuraZ >> :

but the yen is getting stronger ! surprisingly !

He's supposed to be going down!

Yuri, I just wonder about this kind of reasoning... The Japanese are withdrawing cash from stocks because the indices (Dow, Nikkei, etc.) are falling and are buying their currency, the Yen. And so the yen rises. What is not clear?

meta-trader2007 >> :

Interest on the loan at 15% per month or 180% per annum will suit you? Fucking take a $1 billion loan, I'll see how you pay it back. )))) It's gonna be nonsense in the ass.

Yuri, I'm just amazed at this kind of reasoning... The Japanese are withdrawing dough from stocks because the indices (Dow, Nikkei, etc.) are falling and at the same time buying their currency, the Yen. And so the yen rises. What is not clear?

I was writing about an economist whose logic is that America is flooding Europe with Russia.

THIS IS NOT ME AND THIS IS THE ECONOMIST'S WORD - read it again

YuraZ >> :

I was writing about an economist whose logic is that America is piling up Europe with Russia

I don't see what's so surprising.

The USSR collapsed... ...and now they're getting hit in the head by the price of oil.

And Georgia was just a probe... If Russia sits idly by, they may soon take it with their bare hands, but they did not. We would have been caught anyway. If we had not got in, we would have been shot at for being weak, if we got in we would be shot at for being strong. It always is and always will be, and there is nothing to be surprised about.)

The Japanese have their own problems, they do not need expensive yen, they export a lot.)

But imports are fine.

BARS >> :

The USSR collapsed... Now the oil price has kicked us in the ass.

And they just probed Georgia... If Russia sits idly by and peacefully smokes, they can soon be taken with their bare hands, but they did not get punched in the teeth. We would have been caught anyway. If we had not got in, we would have been shot at for being weak, if we got in we would be shot at for being strong. That is how it is and will be, and there is nothing to be surprised about.)

The Japanese have their own problems, they do not need expensive yen, they export a lot.)

But imports are OK too.

funny timeline:

August 20 - Syrian President Bashar al-Assad offers Russia to deploy Russian Iskander missile systems in that Middle Eastern country.Damascus fully supports Russia's actions in the Georgian-South Ossetian conflict.

October 24 - US imposes sanctions against Rosoboronexport

27 October - US helicopters bomb a target in Syria: 8 dead

BARS >> :

The USSR collapsed... Now the oil price has kicked us in the ass.

And they just probed Georgia... If Russia sits idly by and peacefully smokes, they can soon be taken with their bare hands, but they did not get punched in the teeth. We would have been caught anyway. If we had not got in, we would have been shot at for being weak, if we got in we would be shot at for being strong. We will always be like that and there is nothing to be surprised about.)

But imports are okay too.

So you're supporting the conspiracy idea that AMERICA

bankrupted its banks to punish Russia and crushed Europe's banks as well?

All to bring Russia to its knees?

"shoving" its economy ... ...and mortgaged its banks and put some of its citizens out on the street...

just to spite Russia?

Think about it ...

YuraZ >> :

So you support the conspiracy idea that AMERICA

"shoving" its economy ... ...and mortgaged its banks and put some of its citizens out on the street...

just to spite Russia?

think about it ...

You're thinking too formally.

The welfare of the American common man is not in the interest of the US ruling party

BARS >> :

The USSR collapsed... Now the oil price has kicked us in the ass (

Who ruined the USSR? It collapsed on its own. By the way, it was quite an unpleasant surprise for America.

tim21701 писал(а) >>

I considered buying a flat as one of my first options, but there's not much to buy with that kind of money. Now in Murmansk a one-room flat (in the centre) costs from 1.500.000 up to 2.800.000 rub, it is clear, that for 800 grand nothing "decent" can be found. Unless you look at the distant parts of the centre - but that doesn't seem attractive to me. And things are bad with land plots. Frosts are heavy, nothing grows, who needs them ...

P.S.

Last year I had a Ford Fusion so when the "banged" frost of 32 and 35 the car did not even start, so a month and stood under the windows. Now I've got a webasto installed on the Cuga in September, I think I'm getting ready. :)

Why did you guys fall for 800,000 rubles? They are the same as the Ford Kuga, bought four months ago. This four-month old Kuga was just shown on photos and only 300 units will be delivered to Russia this year. THREE HUNDRED! ! ! And they are already here? !

timbo >> :

Who ruined the USSR? It collapsed on its own. By the way, it was quite an unpleasant surprise for America.

Yes, it was unpleasant!

So you think of a two-polar world, think of the caribbean crisis.

So what if there's a moderating force that can kick the americans in the teeth?

Do you remember there was a referendum on who was for the collapse of the Soviets?

The majority said no! And they did!

YuraZ >> :

So you support the conspiracy idea that AMERICA

just to spite Russia?

Think about it ...

The Amerks themselves knew they had problems, and who had to get out of it?

They always wanted to take us down, because if we are as powerful as Russia, they won't be able to do what they did in the world!

There were our tanks in Iraq, the Iraqi people did not fight. If our instructors had taught them, the Amercans would have been out of luck!

Their tanks alone are worth it! It's a sin not to hit them with a grenade launcher!

I was reading about our aviation a month ago. A strategic bomber from the times of the USSR with a range of 10000 km. It is slow, but it can carry 14 missiles with nuclear warheads, and what will happen if these birds fly over? Boo-boo. These are not offensive weapons, they are defensive. We have Poplars rolling around Siberia (the Topol M missile, the Satan rocket, it blows up and rips out the hatch cover and throws it 200-300 m away). We are powerful enough to be attacked with bare hands, Georgia has shown it. Georgia has shown it. So they will use it. Militarily, what is the purpose of Nato? Right, to hold us back in the event of an armed conflict. That is why they are building a missile defence system near our borders. Obviously, there are only two options, either they undermine the economy with cycles and then stage a political coup like "I see..." or use military force as in Iraq, but military force is a last resort. So they will kowtow to us economically. They do not need a strong Russia, just like the west, otherwise we will play a big game ourselves.

Look at Georgia:

Before their invasion Candalisa Rice came. There was a press conference. I will give you approximately the gist of the conversation there.

Candaliza- We always fight for our friends, that's why we will fight for Georgia to join NATO.

Saako - I understand that in case of a conflict, the US will help us militarily?

Kahn.

And then there's the comment of an official who wishes to remain incognito. "At dinner, she told him in no uncertain terms not to do it ! Don't fall for Moscow's provocations..." He did. And when our troops moved in, he started screaming to the Amerks for help... screaming that it was a domestic war, that they wouldn't give up. Ameri politely rebuked them, saying that Georgia is not in NATO under this clause, sorry. They just feared a clash. The Ukrainian government was yapping the same way... so what's the use? We are strong for them, they understand that, so they are fighting on two fronts. Kill the economy, and later, according to the situation, either another Yeltsin or a conflict of arms. They have killed the quid, they have given us cheap loans, and now we will pay back those loans with expensive quid ! And with our corporate debt, which is equal to our Stabilization Fund we are screwed... When you borrowed money from us at what price? At 23-25 ? And now you will pay back the money at 27 and above...

sabluk >> :

You're thinking too formally.

>> the welfare of the american common man is not in the interest of the ruling party in the u.s.a.

It's all nonsense but why did you shave off your moustache?

Reason: