Mechanical trading is impossible! The whole thing is profanity. - page 8

LeoV >> :

Your "little candle factory"? That's good )))) Well then of course there's no need for forex. Just for fun.....))))

One does not prevent the other. There's got to be something to do with the income from the candle factory. :))

granit77 писал(а) >>

One does not preclude the other. The income from the "candle factory" will have to go somewhere. :))

He probably came to brag about his hotel. In principle, there is nothing wrong with it, congratulations of course, but it is not nice to brag. I looked at his profile - I think he is a programmer, a smart guy, he failed to make money on Forex. But that does not mean that others will not succeed either. If I don't like the results of the Championship because it is a demo, I can check the real accounts on Viac or here. No hotel will ever make that much money ))))

Aleksey24 >> :

Mechanical trading is impossible! The whole thing is profanity.

There is no one who has survived long on "mechanics".

It's all a pipe dream.

The gift is for the few, as in every other field of human endeavour.

What do you think this is?

Read more here

tim21701 >> :

What do you think this is?

>> more on that here.

Go to the bank with it!

:)

To use MTS, you have to feed a programmer or figure it out yourself

MTS is not possible at this link either ?

https://championship.mql5.com/2012/ru/

...I continue to believe that a robot should learn from its master. That is, a person should know what his "apprentice" is supposed to do and not blame a losing robot for any reason, be it playing against the trend or opening trades falsely. The robot is not subject to emotions - it should work for sure. The robot is not susceptible to emotion - it has to work with certainty.

Great traders (and these are not forex traders) say that many know good traders, but in forex good traders know 1-2-3-4.

The situation is banal.
More than once I have heard traders say proudly:
"It turns out that he has mastered MT-4 as far as manual trading is concerned.
It is clear that for such traders the mechanical trading is impossible in essence, i.e. according to their abilities it is impossible.

For several hours now Stirlitz had been driving around the city hiding from pursuit. For the 25th time he saw Müller voting on the side of the road, "Ring Road," thought Stirlitz. "Mocking me," thought Muller.......

Reason: