Should we trust Forex Auto robot? - page 2

These Forex auto robots may be very advanced, but they can't see everything and make predictions based on external influence as humans can. I just can’t see how they could replace a human who has done some research

I still looking for auto robot, and I definetly will test it with demo account or will be better with demo contest which allow me to trade using auto robot like 999 demo contest, because as far as i know we cannot give full trust to auto robot.

I have checked forex auto robot review, many people suggest me don’t use this. I am not familiar with such any robot because I do not use robot for any purpose. I do manually trading.

Shawnmichal:
I have checked forex auto robot review, many people suggest me don’t use this. I am not familiar with such any robot because I do not use robot for any purpose. I do manually trading

Yep coz robot don't really help people in trading. I had used it once, but eventually, I only wasting my money on it. I didn't earn anything, instead my money which I was deposit in the broker all was gone.

I prefer to trade manually. And although I use forex auto robot for trading, I'll continue to monitoring. Not that I do not believe it, but as we know that robot work according to the logic that we enter. And as we know, we can not predict market with certainty.

Gorald:
Yes, you got the right point. Thanks. After some analysis in the Internet about forex auto robot, I have found that no expert trader trusts or depends on any forex auto robot as they claim these are sure scam. So I also do not trust them any more.

I guess you are right. I am not even sure of those who sell these robots use them as they claim. Robots are for those who are lazy and who thing that forex trading is a rich quick scheme.

It depend on usage of that robot and your experience how much profitable any auto robot can do trading for you. You should had a safe hand always so that you can set robot trading according to your needs.

It depends on the way we look at, Robots can be very important for some because it is one of the most effective tools that can be utilized in order to save up a lot of the trader's time. So I would say it is not bad, but we should do well to consider the disadvantage of it too.

Read more here: How to Trade Forex: The Pros and Cons of Using an Expert Advisor (EA) on this.

i am skeptical.many are likewise skeptical.

Forex robot is not all that reliable that is why most traders trade manually. Manual trading helps the trader to gain trading experience.

Reason: