Crisis: Don't we care? - page 19

The head of Roskosmos believes that the domestic system already has a number of advantages over foreign systems. For example, Russian navigational spacecraft are better visible from the circumpolar zones. This is becoming one of the most important conditions for the successful development of fields and the start of hydrocarbon production on the shelf of the northern seas.

Figar0 писал (а) >>

Yeah, everything else is 90% Chinese made. And soon half of all cars around the world will be Chinese, in 5-7 years. But does that make China the richest country at the moment, the one with the highest standard of living? China has enormous potential, but it also has big problems. Russia has a security cushion, raw materials, which will last for several decades, and this time must not be wasted. It is necessary to invest this money in the real economy, agriculture (there is no money there at all, not nationwide), and not in the support of thieving banks, greedy commodity producers and builders who build the most expensive real estate in the world.... Then there is a chance to avoid the Stone Age.

an example of a 'thieving' bank

By the way, they support Sberbank, Gazprombank and VTB as the largest financial institutions.

( you think they are stealing ) well you say ...

---

A bank is just a financial service industry...

it's not the banks (as a substance) that steal but individuals

---

Liquidity support is a normal measure in such situations

If you're talking about finances spent on liquidity support

You understand what liquidity is and what happens if the bank can not lend or take

it's like a blood clot, (money is the lifeblood of the economy)

---

The sad thing is that timbo is right - at home of the high tech, I have practically ALL imported

not much chinese though...

)))
exciton laser is our design. They gave it all officially and almost for free.
They put this trouble on a Boeing 747.
They fired it off successfully.
They named it "Chemical Laser". It hits everything it hits, from the infantry unit to the highly protected combat unit,
or from the tank to the missile in the active area.
They have not tried it in space, though. They have next generation shuttles in the project for that.
And now THEY globally think "what do they need such fools for".

Korey писал (а) >>
)))
лазер на экситонах наша разработка. Подарили все официально и почти даром.
Поставили они эту беду на Боинг 747.
Отстреляли удачно.
Назвали "Химический лазер". Бьет все куда наведут, от подразделения пехотинцев до высокозащищенного боевого блока,
или от танка до ракеты на активном участке.
В космосе правда еще не пробовали. Для этого у них в проекте челноки нового поколения.
и теперь ОНИ глобально думают де мол "ну на что им такие дураки".

Very maybe in their terms:

as a raw material base, we're good enough,

as long as we keep our heads down,

don't make revolutions,

don't go above and beyond what they've "assigned" to us.

---

Getting into the territory is one thing - but holding on to it is another.

By the way, they are not always good at it.

Afghanistan, Iraq

going into Iran isn't going to be any better

Georgia's almost all set up and then boom and it's gone.

--

going into Siberia?

there'll be no coke delivered... and no toilets... it's freezing.

--

in iraq, even those who hated him can already be heard talking about it:

under Saddam there was stability and life was ten times better

YuraZ писал(а) >>

example of a 'thieving' bank

By the way, Sberbank supported GAZPROMBANK and VTB as the largest financial entities

(You think they steal) Well, you say...

Have you ever taken a loan from a bank?)

Seriously though, the government poured "cheap" money into these banks (SBERBANK GAZPROMBANK and VTB, incidentally there are 20 more banks under them) in order to support smaller banks as well. And I know what an average small bank is like with my own eyes. And we have a lot of these banks, it is high time they were cleaned up. There will be more order.

toilet.
They flew into space on nappies, burning their lungs with pure oxygen.
For a fortnight they pooped on napkins and went down, they didn't have enough to do more.
and we had everything up to 1.5 years in orbit...
Know-how,
again, given for nothing (foolishly) and now on the ISS and they of course have an earthly atmosphere,
now Howe nau.
our,
the world's best space toilet (because it is the only one), public domain, i.e. free of charge)))
+ Earth's atmosphere as well.

Figar0 писал (а) >>

And seriously, the state has poured "cheap" moneyinto these banks (SBERBANK GAZPROMBANK and VTB, incidentally, there are 20 more banks under them), among other things, to support the smaller banks. And I know what an average small bank is like with my own eyes. And we have a lot of these banks, it is high time they were cleaned up. There will be more order.

;-) I did, so what?

I do not think that I have been ripped off as I have read all the documents carefully and have not seen anything wrong.

and by the way the loan has paid off many times over ... real estate (for which the housing loan was used) has increased manifold since then

--

Yes, I know, I've been in the banking industry for 14 years.

--

As for defusing - the situation will defuse both banks and non-banks.

one should not get in the way because one may get into trouble in the heat of the moment, rivers have already been tampered with administratively.

you need different banks, both large and small. if you have just one in the city, he has no one to compete with

When you come to make a transfer, you will get a commission ... knowing full well that you have nowhere to go

---

understand that the BANK is just your service, your payments, loans and deposits ...

the negativity that BANK experiences in times of crisis from part of the population is understandable ;-), but naive

---

money is the lifeblood of the economy

and when there is no blood flow in the state they do an injection! to avoid blood clots

notice they do the same thing in the u.s.a. - and they are not idiots as it turns out!

Figar0 >> :

And seriously, the state has poured "cheap" money into these banks (SBERBANK GAZPROMBANK and VTB, incidentally, there are 20 more banks under them), among other things, to support the smaller banks. And I know what an average small bank is like with my own eyes. And we have a lot of these banks, it is high time they were cleaned up. There will be more order.

We have a lot of banks compared to the U.S.

That's where I understand a lot of banks, very many, despite regular takeovers by the big ones.

What is it for here? The lack of competition will not be to the consumer's advantage.

I'd strangle some of the insurance companies...

They'll put flyers under windshield wipers, talk over the phone just to get the customers to buy the insurance.

>> insurance claims come in and the shenanigans begin.

YuraZ писал(а) >>

As for defuelling - the situation will defuelled itself and so will the banks and non-banks

do not stir too much since one may get into trouble in a hurry, rivers have already been tampered with administratively.

you need different banks, both large and small. if you have just one in the city, he has no one to compete with

When you come to make a transfer, you get a commission ... Knowing very well that there is nowhere for you to go

---

understand that the BANK is just your service, your payments, loans and deposits ...

the negativity that the BANK experiences in times of crisis from part of the population is understandable ;-), but naive

Yes I know what a bank is) And I was not suggesting to chop, I was only suggesting not to fertilize them thoughtlessly with money at a loss. Support the banking system is one thing, but shifting losses from the purse of the owner of the bank, which gave loans to nobody knows who for nobody knows what, the purse of the state is not good, whatever arguments we may convince ourselves to the contrary.

Figar0 писал(а) >>

I know what a bank is) And I did not propose to chop, but only proposed not to fertilise them thoughtlessly with money at a loss. Supporting the banking system is one thing, but transferring losses from the purse of the owner of the bank, who has issued illegal loans for unknown reasons, to the purse of the state is not good, whatever arguments we use to convince ourselves of the contrary.

The state has done nothing but that

They just poured in for liquidity

nothing more

---

is there any information about such banks at the moment? can you give me an example of who was supported by those who gave out phony loans?

I'm not talking about the 90's

at the moment... maybe I don't know.

Reason: