Crisis: Don't we care? - page 4

Korey >> :

Construction is an industry that has always been planned.

For example under the communists the decision "Continue to curb the growth of large cities" went from congress to congress.
Market planning is credit availability.
Credit availability is politics, i.e. the VIP's armchair.
And the rest of us just buy into it.
In kz, good economist Marchenko said long before today that the rush for new jobs in residential construction
and supposedly economic growth from housing development will end in failure.
I can explain it this way:
housing doesn't create public profits ....
housing is a drain on private ownership.
That's probably a good thing, everyone can have what they want in their property.
But here's the catch, this hotly desired personal possession is being borrowed from the Future, against a mortgage.
i.e. the economy has strained to give to the side, to take large sums of money out of circulation against mortgage obligations.

i.e. in fair pioneer terms to pay it back in 20 years.
Multiplied by millions....))))
if they built with the money they really earned, there would be no crisis.
Who gave the go ahead? Who bought into the fact that residential construction is supposedly the engine of the economy))))))

___

P.S.I think specifically that this is an indirect economic subversion

It would be interesting to know the subversion of WHO against the world? I don't see who benefits yet, everyone is screwed....

Choomazik >> :

I wonder who is sabotaging WHO against the world? I don't see who benefits yet, everyone is out....

Banks. Beneficial. Paradoxical as it may seem. A bank is just a few people who have the biggest profits. Whether it is the world economic growth and the sea of loans, and therefore greater profits from interest and commissions, or the global crisis, when states print money for banks to "save" them. You can be sure that the bank owners will not lose money under any circumstances and will not be out of a job. This is just another mass robbery orchestrated by the Consortiums of banks by conspiracy. They will get their money - they will take over the competitors, buy up real estate, businesses and shares for pennies, and then sell them at a profit of thousands of percent. It was repeated more than once in history and there is nothing to be surprised and blame. If anyone has any doubts, watch the film Zeitgeist.

it's time for you to watch the film Spirit of Time

everything will fall into place..........

Return to the 1% corridor

Who benefits from this))))

P.S. i.e. the banks are too small players for such a major diversion

Korey >> :

Return to the 1% corridor

Who benefits from this))))

P.S. i.e. banks are too small players for such a major diversion

Amusing quotes:

"Perhaps what we need is a return to the Bretton Woods Agreement, a return to order," Trichet said. - "It is clear that the financial markets need discipline, macroeconomic, monetary and market discipline.

"The Bretton Woods Agreement was signed by UN member states in 1944. It established the International Monetary Fund and the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development, established the dollar as the world's reserve currency and pegged other currencies to the dollar at a fixed rate."

I.e. you tie up and we'll print, in private enterprises of the Federal Reserve Bank. That's it, boo-hoo...

In 1944 the Bretton Woods Agreement was adopted. The gold-denominated standard, based on gold and two currencies - the US dollar and the British pound sterling - was introduced, putting an end to the monopoly of the gold standard. Under the new rules, the dollar became the only currency directly tied to gold. The US Treasury was obliged to exchange dollars for gold for foreign government agencies and central banks at a ratio of $35 per troy ounce. In effect, gold changed from a primary currency to a reserve currency.

At the end of 1960's the high inflation rate in the United States made it impossible to maintain the gold peg at the same level, the situation was also complicated by the US foreign trade deficit. The market price of gold was now noticeably higher than officially set. In 1971 the dollar content of gold was reduced to $38 per ounce, and in 1973, to $42.22 per ounce. In 1971 the president of United States Richard Nixon cancelled the dollar/gold peg although the move was officially endorsed only in 1976 when the so-called Jamaican floating rate currency system was created. This meant that gold ceased to be a currency at all and the dollar became a reserve currency.

not only that.
the dollar corridor kept
a) money down
b) developing faster than the holder of the base currency.
i.e. no faster and no slower than the home of the dollar.
- as long as there was danger of decline Europe was on its way to a bright capitalist future

The French were the first to get rid of the guardianship.
in modern times, a return to Breton-Voodoo means no country can get ahead of the leader.

_________

*under external monetary control

to sabluk

you are slow to think, gentlemen speculators)
going back to that means the abolition of the FOREX market

Korey, an important point in my opinion: everything is in private hands....

About gold and oil:

Korey писал(а) >> going back to that means abolishing the FOREX market

Yeah, Bretton Wood is fixed rates to the quid and forex's heat death. I wonder why those bureaucrats didn't move then, when rates were going 500 points a day? Ah yes, there was no such crisis...

Reason: