not a bad way in principle for an intrade - page 5

sergeev писал (а) >>

That's right. There are a lot of such brokers with closure. Therefore, as I already wrote, you can assess the situation on them, and trade on another DC.

Of course, the exchange between the two terminals!

as i said, it is inconvenient. - the automated system should be built against the wall with the exchange between terminals

---

it would seem that the broker would have the option!

they would have more clients for some %! ( apparently they have enough of them already, and this way is more profitable ;-))

not many people would agree to the rule with reopenings

With reopening at night there is certainly more drainage! ( i specifically on the demo sold the euro 2-3 months ago - the depo is drained)

very similar to ...kitchen approach

---

think about it, buy GAZPROM stocks at 8 rubles apiece for 5 million bucks, and you'll be reopened in the beginning! ha ha ha ...

---

YuraZ >> :

By the way they unfortunately !!! close the position at night and open at the opening price of the day!

>> it's impossible to trade there for medium or long term.

Yura, is there a difference? Does it make a difference whether the swap is charged or the deal is reopened? 2+2=4, no matter how you look at it, but it's a change of places...

Yes, if the Expert Advisor is not geared up for reopening, then of course it can be strange, or rather - work incorrectly in such a DT, otherwise everything is normal, it has no effect on the final result

alexx_v писал (а) >>

Yura, is there a difference? Does it make a difference whether the swap is accrued or the deal is reopened? 2+2=4, no matter how you look at it, but from the change of places... well, further you know

i.e. if the expert is not geared to reopen, then of course it may go funny, or rather work incorrectly in such a brokerage company, otherwise everything is OK, the final result is not affected

we had a swapped demo with a village 2 or 3 months ago.

swap is unrealistic.

- it means that the reopening also fixes the loss.

---

just do it!

open 4 demos! (so you don't have to guess with the trend!)

2 in a normal brokerage house without reopening

2 in a brokerage house with re-opening

First BC in the 1st demo buy in the second demo - sell

2nd dealer in the 1st demo - buy on the 2nd sell

and wait 2 months! ( and compare the profits )

--

on any uptrend we write the script

one script opens a position at the EUR price 1.3 in 2005-2006 and closes it at 1.6 in 2008

Another script will reopen every night!

it's not even worth discussing!

it is a statistic! and it is not in favour of reopening

---

i do not remember that the MRC only takes into account swaps - it was on the demo!

the level at which the sell was opened changed every day!

why should i have a sell that i opened at 1.6 with a level of 1.3?

if i get to 1.6, i will close it with a minus and not with a + if i will go out!

1 without reopening will be a profit

2 at reopening minus!

sergeev писал(а) >>

I'm a little unclear about the highlighted part .

Trader101's basket method disambiguated by Icicle

THE PHANTOM MENACE

Set up a demo account (tutorials below [1]). This ghost account will function as an indicator. Start the account at the very beginning of your very first week and this will give you a good look at the pairs as the weeks go on. The pairs will imperfectly hedge each other. There will be no SL or TP in this account account. The choice of pairs is very important and needs to be precise. The exact mix will depend upon what your broker has available. Open 14 trades as described below.

The usual suspects...

Buys

1. GBPUSD
2. EURGBP
3. GBPCHF
4. CHFJPY
5. AUDJPY
6. EURJPY
7. USDCHF

Sells...

8. CADJPY
9. AUDUSD .
10. USDJPY
11. EURUSD
12. EURCHF
13. GBPJPY
14 USDCAD

But these are the IBFX pairs, because IBFX does not have CADJPY

Buys...

1) GBPUSD
2) EURGBP
3) GBPJPY
4) USDCHF
5) NZDUSD
6) AUDJPY
7) EURJPY

Sells...

8) EURUSD
9) USDJPY
10) AUDUSD
11) NZDJPY
12) GBPCHF
13) CHFJPY
14) EURCHF

Anoptional part of the plan is to later execute the same 14 pairs again in the same direction but this time it will be 2 lots. Add "2lots" as a comment to these trades so you can see which are the new ones, then watch where they settle.

For any given pair, when the 1 lot and 2 lots are adjacent to each other the trend for that pair is unchanged. I suggest you keep observing the behaviour of the pairs, and innovate as you go.

ATTACK OF THE CLONES

If possible, run a suitable script for opening all the pairs at the same time. Count the pairs. If there are less than 14 pairs, open the missing pairs as soon as possible. Double-click the profit column of your terminal so as to make the positive profit pairs stay at the top and the negatives stay at the bottom. Initially the order of these pairs is a mess, but let it run for a day or two and you will notice the pairs will start to order themseves. All the buys will stay at one end and the sells the other like a bottle of dirty water settling out into layers. This is called the "Ideal Position". The highest and lowest slots are called the "anchor points".

REVENGE OF THE SITH

After a day or two, all the buys (if in negative profit) will stay below and the sells (if positive) will be at the top. Now this is what you have to watch for - if, for example, the bottom 7 slots are occupied by negatives, the first pair in the negative that crosses the boundary between positive and negative is the pair we are interested in. If one of the negatives jumps up to slot 7 (counting from the top) there is also a corresponding positive that will jump down to slot 8 This is the signal. We will trade these two pairs that jump the boundary.

You should have a live account where you real trading will be executed.

You will trade the two pairs that jumped out in the demo account.

If the pair that jumped upwards is a BUY then trade both pairs LONG.
If the pair that jumped upwards is a SELL then trade both pairs SHORT.

You may also trade the next two pairs that cross the boundary, and you might like to limit yourself to 4 pairs being traded at one time. The profit is up to you, but I close a pair if it retreats 2 slots.

Leave your demo account running and it will serve as your indicator - just check it once in a while for any jumping pairs and trade them.

On the attached terminal copy, you can see the breakaway pair USDCAD as it appeared a few hours ago. I traded it and made some pips on it. The other pair, GBPUSD, also jumped 1 slot down and could also be traded Long.

(Double-click to resize)

Tonight my indicator demo account showed 4 buys are taking over the top position from the sells, consequently the sells are taking over the bottom postition. It started this afternoon. This is a signal that the buys will probably rule until tonight, so I went to my live account and traded all 14 pairs LONG - because there will be more buys than sells.

I normally check at the begining of every session (Asian, UK and US) however there are times I closely monitor it -for instance during the NY session when there are a lot of fundamentals being released. Those are the times when switching and slot jumping happens most. Like yesterday, the switching started right before the Asian session and I was stopped out at $410 profit while I was asleep, then it reentered again after one hour (long) and that is the trade I have right now.

It will continue until before the close of this week. For now it is struggling, but positive. There are 5 jumpers and the account is dominated by longs. I am hoping that it will reach the Ideal Position of 7 buys at the top and 7 sells at the bottom. When that happens we must be ready to shift our trades to sells because the Ideal Position is the signal we have reached the apex.

Also the Total profit tells you a lot. It indicates any change in trend. Right now it is struggling to move into positive profit after battling the negative spread, you could say it is now crossing the line and trying to break through.

A NEW HOPE.

The force is with you young trader, but you are not a Jedi yet!

The safest way to trade this system is by trading all 14 pairs in one direction!

The winning percentage is higher than with 4 pairs tandem. I only use the 2 pair and 4 pair tandem when I feel bored waiting for my favourite setup to occur!

THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK

I want a pair from the one side to invade the Anchor position of the opposite side. The dislodging of the Anchor signals the safest time to trade 14 pairs straight.

If Buys are on bottom and one reaches the top anchor position - go 14 Long
If Buys are on top and one reaches the bottom anchor position - go 14 Short

If Sells are on bottom and one reaches the top anchor position - go 14 Short
If Sells are on the top and one reaches the bottom anchor position - go 14 Long

In fact, when you are trading all buys you can either wait till the last BUY has left its own Anchor position or the first buy is occupying the opposite Anchor. When you are trading all sells you can either wait till the last sell has left its own Anchor position or the first sell is occupying the opposite Anchor.

example (the perfect setup)

Pair Profit
Sell GBPUSD 500
Sell EURGBP 450
Sell GBPCHF 400
Sell CHFJPY 350
Sell AUDJPY 300
Sell EURJPY 250
Sell USDCHF 200

Buy CADJPY -200
Buy AUDUSD -250
Buy USDJPY -300
Buy EURUSD -350
Buy EURCHF -400
Buy GBPJPY -450
Buy USDCAD -500

In this setup GU and UC are the anchor pairs.

1.When USDCAD jumps up and switches places with GJ, this is an indication that there might be a trend reversal.

2.When GU jumps below EG this is another indication of trend reversal.

3.When both 1 and 2 jump its an even better indication of trend reversal.

4. Since the sells are on top and the buys are on bottom, the trend will be leaning toward the LONG direction when entering all pairs.

RETURN OF THE JEDI

A safe long trade is, in this instance, only when the USDCHF reaches the bottom anchor or the CADJPY reaches the top anchor. I attached a good coloured example in xls. Start looking the left most columns from weeks ago and the currency pairs really lined up ideally on the 31st of August. Notice that the red sells are moving down, hence the direction of our trade is LONG. Go to the 7th of September and the red GU reaches the Anchor postion. We have reached the safe long trading period. As the weeks go by the red sells are slowly invading the lower half while the green buys are leaving for the top spots. Until this week that move is still a good long trade, until it reaches the opposite of the 24th of August position.

Attached Thumbnails

THE FORCE WILL BE WITH YOU!

[1] hndymann Post 360
Some Video Creations

Alright, I was bored today and decided to make a few video tutorials on how to install and setup the IA and Demo trading accounts for the system.

These videos are very basic so if you know how to do this already, there really is no need to watch them
Here you can find the tutorial on installing 2 copies of MT4 platform.
http://kantorfx.com/files/trader101/instaling_mt4.zip
-------------------
Here you can find the tutorial on the IA MT4 setup
http://kantorfx.com/files/trader101/ia_setup.zip
-------------------
Here you can fine the tutorial on the demo trading account setup
http://kantorfx.com/files/trader101/demo_setup.zip
-------------------
You can download all of the files I used in the tutorials here
http://kantorfx.com/files/trader101/...1%20Method.zip

SergNF писал(а) >>

Trader101's basket method disambiguated by Icicle

If I violated copyright - let me know - I'll delete it.

"There" were already "outside monitors" reading csv files etc.

YuraZ >> :

Yura, there will not and cannot be any difference in the end result, apart from differences due to swap point values in different DCs and trading conditions

alexx_v писал (а) >>

Yura, there will not and cannot be any difference in the end result, besides the difference due to swap points in different brokerage companies and trading conditions.

sure there will be no difference ?

I checked it :-), the demo depo is drained !

i think i deleted the demo ! i should have posted the account address and password here

---

if you're not too lazy, open 4 demo accounts

If you are not too lazy, post your password here --- if you are not too lazy, then post 4 demo accounts --- 2 of them 2 of someone else with the same conditions preferably on the leverage, etc.

The only difference is that you don't need to worry about the trend - you may open 2 accounts at the brokerage firm for both Buy and Sell

You may use one account to buy or sell at another broker to buy or sell

after 2 - 3 months compare---

add the demo numbers to the servers and investors

---

i think when you reopen they also record a loss! not just swaps

if only swaps, the deposit would not have been drained in 2 or 3 months!

--

although you can if the swaps are not human !

i don't care if it's swaps or fixing losses on reopenings

--

I checked :-), the demo depo is drained!

Yura, of course I am 100% sure :)

Of course there is a fixation of profit/loss if the deal is closed, even if a new one is opened, but how does this affect the final figures? :) the balance graph on the account with reopening will reflect (+/-) the equity graph of the account with charging

---

i do not know what caused the loss of one demo and not of the other, but i wonder where the problem is :)

alexx_v писал (а) >>

Yura, of course I'm sure, 100% :)

of course there is a fixation of profit/loss, if the deal is closed, though a new one is opened, but how does this affect the final figures? :) the balance graph on the account with reopening will reflect (+/-) the equity graph of the account with charging

---

i do not know why one demo is lost and the other is not, but i wonder where the dog is buried :)

open 4 demo accounts at 2 per broker - and wait 2 - 3 months

and you'll see!

---

YuraZ >> :

open 4 demo accounts 2 per broker - and wait 2 - 3 months

and you'll see!

why such a sacrifice, 2-3 months? ) I think you can get the answer a lot earlier by analyzing both accounts and trading conditions on, again, both accounts

---

if you sold eurobucks 2-3 months ago at 1.6 on both accounts, how could there have been a drain at all! )

>> the stats from both accounts

Reason: