[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 887

granit77:
Have fun.

I see. I'm not getting any. Well, I don't really need it, so I'm not disappointed.)

and now I've run into this:

2010.10.05 17:32:04 Experts are disabled because the account has been changed

translation:

2010.10.05 17:32:04 Experts disabled because account has been changed

how do you understand that the account has been changed?

belck:

and now I've run into this:

2010.10.05 17:32:04 Experts are disabled because the account has been changed

translation:

2010.10.05 17:32:04 Experts disabled because account has been changed

how do you understand that the account has been changed?

you may have switched from account to account.

belck:

I have a question, how can I make sure that no one can ever find out and see the code inside the Expert Advisor? (and the indicator code, too)

I would like to ask you a question - how do I ensure that the Expert Advisor and the indicator interact smoothly?

IMHO. Read this http://www.bienhealth.com/articles/phobia_list, think about it and ask someone... :)

Although I didn't find your case in the list of classifications... :)

Question for the aksakals

The tester has suddenly stopped working, scratching out no historical data.

What should I do with it?

For information: Quote archive downloaded

Question for experts

How can an EA be controlled from an external programme?

Is there an interface?

Or at least through a file, so that every second, for example, the Expert Advisor looks through the file and if it finds a command, executes it and records the result?

Multy:

Question for experts

How can an EA be controlled from an external programme?

Is there an interface?

Or through a file, for example, that the Expert Advisor would look through the file every second and if it finds a command there, it would execute it and record the result?

You have already answered your own question - through a file, read a book on how to do it or ask people who have already read them to build such a function for you :)))

OlegTs:

You've answered your own question - through a file, read a book on how to do it or ask people who have already read it to create such a function for you :)))

I see.

By the way, does MQL4 have a timer or only MQL5?

Can you tell me the function that calculates the maximum possible order opening volume?

Noterday:
Can you tell me the function that calculates the maximum possible order opening volume?
double maxlots=MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_MAXLOT);
Reason: