[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 598

Rossi:
Why can't three indicators based on different principles show almost the same picture (spearman, stochastic, and mcdrsy) - but can't show the right movement and entry with a probability above 60%?
Because indicators show the past and not the future.

Hi there, I am wondering what code is needed to close an order after it has passed point X in profit and has started to go down to point Y>OrderOpenPrice and then needs to close it.

Good evening! The MQL4 indicators are not working when I pull them to the chart, but nothing at all! Please help!

Dimka-novitsek:
Good evening! The MQL4 indicators are not working when I pull them to the chart, but nothing at all! Please help!

You can double-click

Thank you, really quick answer!!! The thing is, EAs work, but indicators don't, not at all!!!

Not exactly a beginner's question, but I think it would be appropriate in this thread:

how do you tell the difference between a flat and a trend ?

Top2n:
Hi there, I am wondering what code is needed to close an order after it has passed point X in profit and has started to go down to point Y>OrderOpenPrice and then needs to close it.

bool OrderClose( int ticket, double lots, double price, int slippage, color Color=CLR_NONE) 
Закрытие позиции. Возвращает TRUE при успешном завершении функции. Возвращает FALSE при неудачном завершении функции. Чтобы получить информацию об ошибке,
необходим вызвать функцию GetLastError(). 

drknn:

I think the person is asking for a code that works with this logic:
If there is an open position and it reached point X in the profit zone, then if then, after a pullback, price crossed point Y, which is also in the profit zone, but it is lower (for Buy) point X...

So, when the price crosses this point Y downwards (for Buy) or upwards (for Sell), the position must be closed...

Top2n, did I understand your question correctly?

how do you call up the signal table (is there a key combination, perhaps?) because you remove it so it doesn't obstruct the screen, but how do you call it back up?

artmedia70:
It seems to me that the person is asking for a code that works with this logic:
If there is an open position and it reached point X in the profit zone, then if then, after a pullback, the price crossed point Y, which is also in the profit zone, but it is below (for Buy) point X...

So, when the price crosses this point Y downwards (for Buy) or upwards (for Sell), the position must be closed...

Top2n, did I understand your question correctly?

Isn't this a typical "trailing stop" ?
Reason: