International championships - page 23

rid:

There are two Expert Advisors. One is a (for fun) Pipsewise EA on EURGBP, the other is a normal one on GBPJPY on p1.

The Pipsewise one has missed much - 2 losing trades out of 19.

The second one has yielded profit so far - two profitable deals out of 3.

I have one on EURGBP with 4 rates, not a single loss :) there will not be a single loss this week ( IMHO, but the fact :) we'll see :)

delyus:

... who I called an asshole... Then it turned out he wasn't an asshole at all, because he was reformed, so I take it back... I called Monsieur Figaro an asshole wrong, I repent, Figaro is not an asshole, he's a jerk... Is it a big deal to call a jerk a jerk?

Delus, these are fragments of your last post only...

Normal communication???

What do you call a person who speaks first and then thinks what and if it's the right thing to say?

There are no norms and rules for you in communication as well as championship and business.

I completely agree with komposter.

komposter:
Figar0:

You've insulted several forum participants, one a dick, another a fool, you've threatened to "showdown" with a third... Aren't you getting a little carried away?

I support you with both hands.
Apart from flubbing and discussion of DCs - obvious insults to forum members (smiley faces don't count as an excuse).
I think the moderators just don't have time to reread everything. Because the ban (at least temporarily) is unequivocally deserved.

Yeah... Clearly we're leaking... How so:

Restarting the terminal gets rid of this "miracle order", but while it's hanging the Expert Advisor doesn't work (there's an open position control)...

Lukyanov:

Restarting the terminal gets rid of this "miracle order", but as long as it hangs the Expert Advisor does not work (there is a control of the open position)...

If you want, you can close two orders or close them manually.

sergindo:
Lukyanov:

Restarting the terminal gets rid of this "miracle order", but as long as it hangs the Expert Advisor does not work (there is a control of open position)...

Put two orders on control, if you want or close them manually

I do not understand.

Lukyanov:

I don't get it.

Roughly speaking, the EA only monitors one order just increase the number of orders and it will place the next one if necessary of course

This is a "pending" order. It is simultaneously locked in open positions and in the list of closed positions. In order to catch it, you only need to check the closing time of this ticket to != 0.

Screwed up his expert, as expected started "chopping dough", but in reverse) No other way than "the market has a non-market character")

Impressions on the last trading day.

During the night I have connected GBP and GBPJPY, but I did not try to post anything to the forum.

By afternoon I lost about 900$ from ~5000. Didn't want to look into what has already happened,

but I noticed, that in few hours my funds reached 5200+ level, due to 4 or 5 open positions on

GBPJPY and one GBP, but no profit orders were trailing. Didn't trawl or close by hand,

I have corrected trailing while entering the program, got distracted at work and reattached the Expert Advisor, but the moment was missed.

Of course, a ~ 15-20% loss is not the best indicator, but let's see what happens next.

Good luck to all.

Z.U. Personally, I like this Champion. Ever, something you write, test, and run in a demo or no desire, or forget.

And here - start: observe, tweak, modify; if you want - work with your hands. Plus, there's the competitive spirit, which means you get to see how others work. Incentive!

I'M NOT POSTING THE RESULTS, AS THERE'S NO NEED.

Special thanks to the enthusiastic forum regulars (organisers) who post the overall results here. I think everything will be OK!

My advisers are out of sync. :) And the market really is "off-market"... %)
Reason: