[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 944

sergeyka2003:
Found the code for TrailingStop, but it doesn't work correctly, i.e. Trailing is constantly moving relative to the Tick chart... It doesn't pull up to the desired value, but swings went up - up and if it went down - down...
I don't know how to do it myself, but here http://forum.radioforex.ru/viewtopic.php?t=1286 explains it in detail

People, can you tell me how to close positions by time? I need to keep open positions open for 8 hours, for example, and then close them

And how do I close at a certain time? For example, irrespective of the time the position is open, we close it at the end of the day

T.H.C.:

People, can you tell me how to close positions by time? I need to keep open positions open for 8 hours, for example, and then close them

And how do I close at a certain time? For example, regardless of the time when a position is opened, it is closed at the end of the day

In the first case, if (TimeCurrent()-OrderOpenTime()>Delta) /// Your actions. Delta - specified time interval, after which the position should be closed.

In the second case if (TimeCurrent()-ITime(NULL, PERIOD_D1,0) >Delta) // It is time X, time to close the position

Exaggerated, of course, but something like this

Vinin:

In the first case if (TimeCurrent()-OrderOpenTime()>Delta) /// Your actions. Delta - set time interval, after which the position should be closed.

In the second case if (TimeCurrent()-ITime(NULL, PERIOD_D1,0) >Delta) // It is time X, time to close

Exaggerated, of course, but still something like this

Thank you very much, I will look into it

I need some MT4 help.

Please advise if MetaTrader 4 Build 226 is compatible with the following configuration:

Windows 7 Maximum x64

IE 8.7600. 16385 x64

Kaspersky Antivirus 2011

When entering login and password, network is not seen at all. Firewall disabled, IE security is medium, no firewalls.

I saw some problems with Windows 7 on old forum, but I can't find it on old forum!!!!

HELP ME!!!

writelint:

I need some MT4 help.

Please advise if MetaTrader 4 Build 226 is compatible with the following configuration:

Windows 7 Maximum x64

IE 8.7600. 16385 x64

Kaspersky Antivirus 2011

When entering login and password, network is not seen at all. Firewall disabled, IE security is medium, no firewalls.

I saw some problems with Windows 7 on old forum, but I can't find it on old forum!!!!

HELP ME!!!

MT4 is not designed for Windows7, although it can work, but you will have problems, if trade is more important to you, get XP

T.H.C.:
MT4 is not designed for Windows7, although it can work, but you will have problems, if trade is more important to you, get XP

Bullshit. Install the terminal through the installer, not just by copying it into a directory, it will work. At the very least install the directory on the D drive.

T.H.C.:
you would need to turn off your antivirus and check your network settings. you may even have your antivirus turned off if you have a modem with a firewall enabled, or maybe you have a firewall enabled in your modem. etc.

think before you write nonsense, MT4 (4pc) and MT5 have been working fine on Win7 for about 7 months, the only thing, some users have problems with finding indicator and Expert Advisor files, in Win7 they may be stored in the folder C:\Users\Igor\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\MetaTrader - Alpari, which can be disabled in security settings

SZS: look in the network settings, as an option to disable even antivirus when searching, may be in the modem firewall is on, etc. .....

2010.11.02 06:00:25 Test EURUSD,H1: incorrect start position 2777 for ArrayMinimum function?

rustein:
2010.11.02 06:00:25 Test EURUSD,H1: incorrect start position 2777 for ArrayMinimum function ?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/105952
Reason: