[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 816

It is not possible to set it for another brokerage company. You certainly cannot connect it to several brokerage companies at the same time. Each brokerage company has its own multiterminal, which you have to download from their official site.
Mathers:
How can it be set up to work with another DC? Can it be set up at all?

Tral should be higher than MODE_STOPLEVEL. See all opening (modification) conditions here.
eugggy:
Actually, the order type is set when I open it with Magic: Magic=1 - Buy order, Magic=2 - Sell, so why are the stops wrong? Maybe, it is because MODE_STOPLEVEL returns 14, even though I set Tral and S/L more than 15 p. What's the matter?

I can write such an indicator if needed.
Igor_Sev:

Good day!

Can you please advise a newbie, is it possible to write a custom indicator in MQL4, so it can simultaneously handle all currency pairs? As far as I understand, the maximal number of lines in an indicator chart is 8, but I need only one line. I.e. can I get an array of arrays or variables for all currency pairs simultaneously for this line?

Thanks in advance for the answer.

MrSoros:

Tral must be greater than MODE_STOPLEVEL. For all opening (modification) conditions, see here.

Something doesn't get through to me. I agree that Tral should be less than MODE_STOPLEVEL, but I modify S/L (Tral is just a name), and its distance is 5 pips, and as I wrote earlier, the error 130 is displayed at Tral and S/L values greater than 15 pips. Maybe I do not understand something?

eugggy:
I don't get it. I agree that Tral should be less than MODE_STOPLEVEL, but I am modifying S/L (Tral is just a name), and it has a distance of 5 points, and as I wrote before, when the values of Tral and S/L more than 15 points, it also gives error 130. Maybe I do not understand something.

I have to show the code. The telepaths have not arrived yet.

Vinin:

We should show you the code. The telepaths haven't arrived yet.
The text is larger than allowed, if it's not difficult, take a look at the file.

eugggy:
The text is more than allowed, if it's not difficult, have a look at the file.

When calling the function
bool OrderModify( int ticket, double price, double stoploss, double takeprofit, datetime expiration, color arrow_color=CLR_NONE)
price cannot equal NULL
maybe it is the reason. I haven't found control of level for setting new takes and stops. It exists at opening but not at modification.

Vinin:

When calling the function
bool OrderModify( int ticket, double price, double stoploss, double takeprofit, datetime expiration, colour arrow_color=CLR_NONE)
price cannot equal NULL
Perhaps this is the reason. I haven't found control of level of setting new takes and stops. It is there at opening, but not at modification
NULL has replaced, error has remained, there is a control of level of installation. I will think, thanks for the tip.

eugggy:
Replaced NULL, the error remains, the setting level control remains. I will think about it, thanks for the tip.

By the way. Your code can only work fine in tester. On Real or Demo you might have problems. But you still need to get to them.

Vinin:

By the way. Your code can only work properly in the tester. On Real or Demo you may have problems. But you still have to get to them.
I'm very curious, why is that and what problems may arise? Because I have already had problems with another EA but the template is the same.
Reason: