[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 488

kon12 >>:

люди, подскажите что не так... Пытаюсь построить МА по обьему. А он считает мне эту линию по клозам. Как заставить посчитать МА по обьему? Спасибо...

double iMAOnArray( double array[], int total, int period, int ma_shift, int ma_method, int shift)
Calculation of Moving Average on data stored in the array. Unlike iMA(...) the iMAOnArray function does not select data based on the instrument name, timeframe and price used - price data must be prepared in advance. The calculation is performed from left to right. To arrange access to the array elements as to time series (i.e., from right to left), use the ArraySetAsSeries function.
Parameters:
array[] - Array with data.
total - Number of elements to calculate. 0 means all elements of the array.
period - Averaging period for calculating a moving average.
ma_shift - Indicator shift relative to the price chart.
ma_method - Averaging method. Can be any of values of Moving Average methods.
shift - Index of the value obtained from the indicator buffer (shift relative to the current bar by a specified number of periods back).

Is there any way to make the iExposure.mq4 indicator show the data on the chart itself rather than in a separate window?

AlekZZZandR Theoretically, you could replace indicator_separate_window with indicator_chart_window in the indicator code, but it is hard to say how it will look on the chart.

Face >>:
AlekZZZandR Теоретически можно заменив в коде индикатора indicator_separate_window на indicator_chart_window, но как это будет выглядеть на графике сказать трудно.

Tried it, it doesn't work, it doesn't appear on the chart at all....

Techno >>:

есть ведь спец функция по этому индикатору.заместо своей строки обращения впиши эту

double FI=iForce(NULL,0,24,0,0,0);

а тут полное описание https://docs.mql4.com/ru/indicators/iForce

Thank you, it works.

AlekZZZandR >>:

And you compare the dimension of the indicator and the price, so it probably only appeared far below or above.

If you have a price of 1.5436 and the indicator is 83, then how do you see it in the chart window (I did not look at the indicator, the problem is typical)

Good afternoon all! The question is as follows: how to code the balance line signals according to Bill Williams system. The attached file describes the essence of the signal with an example. I understand what to do (for buying): find the bar offset with the smallest distance between the minimum price and the balance line (ie the blue line) using the cycle, then find the maximum bar on the left. Who can suggest with the code? Thanks in advance.
Files:

I know how to set up this tool to show far into the history.

Files:

Luchiy >>:
Как снимать показатели на индикаторе ZigZag(неперересовывающем) c отстоющим уровнем пробития цены. Интересует чтобы в момент переключения индикатора (фиксации вершины) функция iGustom принимала значения 1 либо -1. Это значение служит торговым сигналом для советника.

You can add another buffer to the indicator and write 1 or -1 to it (to the zero position) when the value of UpZ changes. In other cases write 0. By the way, if there is no need to draw the zigzag, you can use the main buffer for this purpose.

valeribob писал(а) >>

>>who can't tell me how to set this turntable to show far into the story. I know what it does.

It's good till 91.

Reason: