[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 392

At a loss the EA opens another order of the same type! If it's not difficult, please change it to open the opposite type in case of a loss!
Files:
wulfkv1.5a.mq4  16 kb

Kogalym >>:
Советник при убытке открывает очередной ордер, такого же типа! Кому не сложно измените пожалуйста, что бы при убытке открывал противоположного типа!

then you will have a losing strategy )

Maybe )

But I think it's worth a try.)

I tested the Expert Advisor with Martingale, as expected - it lost!

But I chose optimal TP and SL and the result was much better!

Before

After

Kogalym >>:

Возможно )

Но попробовать думаю стоит )

Тестировал советник с использованием Мартингейла, как и ожидалось - слил!

Но подобрав оптимальный ТР и SL результат стал значительно луче!

До

После

a painfully familiar picture

sanyooooook >>:

до боли знакомая картинка

To the pain... that's right =(

That's why I want to try non-standard trading methods!

Apply probability theory )

Hello.

Can someone tell me:

Is it possible to overlay a ZigZag indicator on a CCI indicator? If it doesn't work, can I change the code to have it calculate not bars but

CCI values ?

The value of the built-in ZigZag indicator is defined by the operator val=Low[iLowest(NULL,0,MODE_LOW,ExtDepth,shift)];

What is iLowest?

How can I get from ZigZag the value of the desired peak of its wave to apply in further calculations?

Kogalym >>:

Возможно )

Но попробовать думаю стоит )

Тестировал советник с использованием Мартингейла, как и ожидалось - слил!

Но подобрав оптимальный ТР и SL результат стал значительно луче!

До

После

Profit gains are moderate, risk is high, it's only a matter of time before you lose :)

(Martingale once seemed like the Grail to me too)

chief2000 >>:

Прирост Прибыли умеренный, риск высокий, слив - только вопрос времени :)

(Мартингал мне тоже когда-то казался Граалем)

I have an idea for a strategy!

Profits grow exponentially.

The risk is low, the drawdown is equal to the number of orders multiplied by the spread!

Sinking is not possible!!!

In cases of opening a large number of orders, the margin is small, i.e. there is always money to do a deal!

There is one drawback in this system, the lot also grows exponentially, to infinity!

It is necessary to bring to mind the completion of the procedure, so as to return the original lot, the risk to a minimum and not to incur losses!

Kogalym >>:

Есть у меня идея одной стратегии!

Прибыль растет в геометрической прогрессии.

риск невелик, просадка равна количеству ордеров умноженное на спред!

Слив не возможен!!!

В случаи открытия большого количества ордеров, залог небольшой, то есть всегда есть средства на совершение сделки!

Есть один минус в этой системе, лот тоже растет по геометрической прогресси, до бесконечности!

Нужно довести до ума завершение процедуры, так что бы вернуть первоночальный лот, риск свести к минимуму и не понести потерь!

Uncle Kolya sends his regards.

splxgf >>:

Дядя Коля передает тебе привет.

He says a big hello to him too =D
Reason: