[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 350

chief2000 >> :

I just wasn't thinking... - In my MT the default setting is always the minimum lot value, which varies from

brokers may be different (0.01, 0.1 ...). That's what I wanted to get, but it's "MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_MINLOT)".

Thank you!

Absolutely right.

mozet ne v teme pisu,but still,mozet kozet kozet vitascit indikator s zip arhiva. ?

andrius >> :

mozet ne v teme pisu,but still,mozet kozet kozet vitascit indikator s zip arhiva. ?

do you want the source code? then you are in the wrong place - copyright is a sensitive issue here :)))

What's the problem? It seems to be extracting fine...

mozet jä tak tak sprosil.ishodnik nenuzen.mne nado postavit v terminal a tam vrode nado mg4 .a cerez exe ja neznaju kak indiuk zakinut v terminal

No. You don't have to supply the source.

You can also install an .eche file.

It is placed in the terminal in the same way as mq4

postavil no neotobrazajetsa na grafik, mozet nado kopilirovat?

Spasibo razobralsa.

The function for determining the size of the profit of the last trade is often asked for. THIS IS IT!

//Function Last trade profit------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
double _OldProfit()
{
for(int i=OrdersHistoryTotal()-1;i>=0;i--) //lists all orders for all currencies
{
if (OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_HISTORY)==true) //if the order is successfully selected
{
if (OrderSymbol()!=Symbol())continue; // if the selected order is not in the same currency, continue the search
{
double Ord_Profit=OrderProfit();
break;
}
}
}
return(Ord_Profit);
}

Can you please tell me which has higher priority when executing the program - the data that is set by default in the profile template or in the code itself?

For example, if the code is 5 digits and the template is 4 digits, what will actually happen?

If the template is primary, does it not allow for a 5-digit EA to be adapting to a 4-digit EA without changing the code?

Reason: