[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 272

Morzh09 писал(а) >>

Good afternoon friends.

I'm writing an EA based on fractals and zigzags, also using a number of indicators - for filtering.

"The plus of the EA is that it catches quite good, large movements.

The "minus" is that it also catches small fluctuations in flat areas...

Can you tell me, please, how (maybe) to trace the presence of a trend using older TF, and how to filter the flat?

what tools are better for this?

thanks.

Create a topic, it's not a simple question. Although you can simply answer - it is not possible to filter a flat, more precisely, filtering a flat is possible when you go from trend to flat, but not from flat to trend. I'm afraid it doesn't help anyway. It is possible to detect the start of a flat, but it is most probably impossible to detect the start of a trend.

vasya_vasya >> :

Create a topic, it's not a simple question. although you could simply answer - it's not possible, more precisely, filtering a flat is possible when goes from trend to flat, but not from flat to trend. I'm afraid it doesn't help anyway. It is possible to detect the start of a flat, but it is most probably impossible to detect the start of a trend.

The problem is that reliable and, most importantly, timely identification of a "trend" or a "flat" is similar to a shovel for taking money out of Forex (after all, if we have determined the exact start of a trend at its very beginning, it does not require any effort to find out if the trend is up or down). Practice shows, however, that such a tool is very rare in the market:)))

Friends, there is an error during testing:

2009.10.24 22:19:56 2009.10.16 04:00 Expert11 EURUSD,H4: invalid price 1.49563000 for OrderSend function

2009.10.24 22:19:56 2009.10.16 04:00 Expert11 EURUSD,H4: OrderSend error 4107

what is the nature of this error and how do i deal with it?

Thank you in advance.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUESTION REMOVED :)

you should have renormed the values passed to the function.

ermq4 >> :

Hello!

I don't know anything about mql4 at all, so please excuse me for asking a silly question. Is it possible to insert a malicious code like "trojan" into ex4 file so that it could pass usernames and passwords to an intruder?

>> Thank you.

If the file is .ex4 and does not require any external .dll to work, then no,

But the .dll question is complicated and unlikely to be answered (because those who know the answer will keep it to themselves).

Hello!

please help with the function of writing to a data file.

there are 7 variable values, e.g. A=5; B=3;C=6;D=7 etc...

i need to read them from a file at the beginning of the Expert Advisor's code (if there is no file, i need to create a file),

and at the end of the code, overwrite them....

Hello! I have a question about selecting a ticket order. Is a ticket a trading operation number (an eight-digit number) or are these still the order numbers of the trading operations (1,2,3,4...)?

Thank you in advance.

Help convert to MTF, if you need to pay please contact me

#property indicator_chart_window
extern color  Color      = White;
extern int    Label_Size = 18;
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//| Custom indicator initialization function                         |
int init()
  {
//---- indicators
//----
   return(0);
  }
//| Custom indicator deinitialization function                       |
int deinit()
  {
//----
     ObjectDelete("Big_Stochastic");
//----
   return(0);
  }
//| Custom indicator iteration function                              |
int start()
  {
   int    counted_bars=IndicatorCounted();
   double main = iStochastic(NULL,0,5,3,3,MODE_SMA,0,MODE_MAIN,0);
   if ( main >= 90 || main <= 10 ) Color = Red;
   else Color = Green;
   // Stochastic 
   ObjectCreate("Big_Stochastic", OBJ_LABEL, 0, 0, 0);
   ObjectSet("Big_Stochastic", OBJPROP_CORNER, 1);
   ObjectSet("Big_Stochastic", OBJPROP_XDISTANCE, 5);
   ObjectSet("Big_Stochastic", OBJPROP_YDISTANCE, 1);   
   ObjectSetText("Big_Stochastic", DoubleToStr( main,2), Label_Size, "Comic Sans MS", Color);

//----

//----
   return(0);
  }

21122012 >> :

Help convert to MTF, if you need to pay please contact me

Look in the private message.

something like a topic has fallen completely, it should be raised to the top, it has already accumulated a lot of junk:))))

By the way, why don't we just stick it at the top?

alsu >> :
Something's gone completely wrong, the topic should be raised to the top, it's already full of junk :)))

Probably all the newbies know everything :o)

Reason: