[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 249

It makes sense) Thanks... I was just curious to know the average of EAs that actually trade, or at least how much is the expected payoff and how much is the drawdown... I understand that these things are often subjective, but still)

Dmido >> :

... I understand that this is often subjective, but still)

For me, for example, the maximum drawdown on the account is acceptable up to 5%, although the threshold is 10%.

In transactions I limit losses to 2%, rarely 3%, when the transaction promises an increased chance of a profit.

Dmido >> :
... it was just interesting to know an average of really trading EAs, or at least what is the approximate expected payoff

What do you mean by expected payoff?

Usually we speak about expected payoff in pips when testing an Expert Advisor with a fixed lot.

Good afternoon, I'm learning MT4 and have some questions. Can you please tell me what might be the problem: I'm trying to add a custom indicator (I mean attach it to a chart from navigator), but it is not displayed on the chart, allow to import it, what else should I do?

magnus >> :
Good afternoon, I'm mastering MT4 here and some questions came up. Can you please advise what may be the problem: I am trying to add a custom indicator (I mean attached to chart from navigator), but it is not showing on the chart, import is enabled, what else should I do?

There are too many answers to this question, so it's better to put out the code to make the problem clearer.

(There is a special SRC button for posting code).

That's it, I figured it out... My security software was not letting the terminal action through

Hello, I have a question about the mql4 language: I'm writing an EA, I call the indicator TSR Direction line through iCustom, I choose the number of the indicator line 0, or 1, or 2, but it doesn't matter, I further write comment in the code and output the values to see them with my eyes, I start the tester and the value is somehow always equal to 0. I used this function with other indicators, but nothing like this happened! Help! I have attached the indicator:

retling писал(а) >>
Hello, I have a question about mql4 language: I'm writing an EA, I access the TSR indicator Direction line through iCustom, I choose the number of the indicator line 0, or 1, or 2, but it's not important, I should just write comment in the code and output the values for viewing them with my eyes, I start the tester and the value is still zero for some reason. Help! I have attached the indicator:

Look at this option. 0 is always there, 1 and 2 are trending

http://vinin.ucoz.ru/load/2-1-0-12

Vinin >> :

Look at this option. 0 is always there, 1 and 2 are trending

http://vinin.ucoz.ru/load/2-1-0-12

I figured out the problem, I wrote iCustom(NULL,0,"(T_S_R)-Slope Direction Line.mq4",180,0,3,0,1);

I should have written it without .mq4: iCustom(NULL,0,"(T_S_R)-Slope Direction Line",180,0,3,0,1);

retling писал(а) >>

I figured out the problem here, I had to write iCustom(NULL,0,"(T_S_R)-Slope Direction Line.mq4",180,0,3,0,1);

I should have written iCustom(NULL,0,"(T_S_R)-Slope Direction Line",180,0,3,0,1) without .mq4;

But take a look. Compare speed.

Zdravstvyjte, vopros k znatokam. Est lu fynktsuya v mql4 kotoraya proveryala bu ne zanyat lu torgovuj potok ( ochered na otsulky orderov ) v termunale, a to ya proveryayu cherz globalnue peremennue v kotorue zanoshy danue ne zanyat lu potok?

Zaranee spasubo.

Reason: