[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 148

YES!!! the folder doesn't need to be created - it's created automatically.

Thank you!

Please advise how to implement the idea:

to signal if levels 1,300...1,3100....1,3200 - in general those that are multiples of "00" (two zeros) are broken?

Do you know if it is possible to write an EA that would take data from two charts simultaneously?

Kostyan >> :
Can you tell me if it is possible to write an EA taking data from two charts?

MarketInfo() will help you;

I remember I dug into this here on multicurrency EA.

>> 'Multicurrency Expert Advisor Question'.

dmmikl86 >> :

Please advise how to implement the idea:

to signal if levels 1,300...1,3100....1,3200 - in general those are multiples of "00" (two zeros)?

Use MathMod(Close, 100)==0

Kostyan >> :
Do you know if it is possible to write an EA which would take data from two charts at once? Like you put it on one chart and it takes into account data from another symbol.

when referring to an indicator, it is always possible to take the data from any instrument or timeframe.

For example iRSI("EURGBP", PERIOD_H1, ...)

if you need price data, there are corresponding functions, e.g. iHigh("GBPUSD", PERIOD_M15, 2).

Could you please tell me what the error is?

The terminal is disconnected from the Internet, i.e. I do not update the chart, CountedBars==0; Bars==512; (at least so writes the program in the report "experts" in execution).

But the output for some reason does not start with 512 bars ago, but with 105 with the corresponding dates, etc. What could this be due to?

#property indicator_separate_window

extern string StartDate="2006.04.01";
datetime SDate;

int start()
  {
   int   i=Bars-1, counted_bars=IndicatorCounted();   

while( i>=0)

{
   SDate=StrToTime( StartDate);
   if ( SDate<=Time[ i]) Print( i,"   OK"); 
   if ( SDate > Time[ i]) Print( i,"    Early");
   Print("i= ", i,"   CB:  ", counted_bars, "  Bars:   ",Bars);
   i--;
   }
   return(0);
  }

Please advise me.)

What should I enter here to close the open buy or sell order CountTrades does not want to write an error, what should I enter to close the order the rest, or not to put and vice versa remove?

if (( Close_ord)&& CountTrades ))>=AccountEquity()/ Limit){ // что надо вписать вместо CountTrades?????
   int slippage=3;
   for (int i=OrdersTotal()-1; i>=0; i--)
   {
    if (!OrderSelect( i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES)) break;
    if (OrderType()==OP_BUY ) OrderClose (OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),MarketInfo(OrderSymbol(),MODE_BID), slippage);
    if (OrderType()==OP_SELL) OrderClose (OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),MarketInfo(OrderSymbol(),MODE_ASK), slippage);
    }
    }

You have there - CountTrades is some condition (or sum of conditions) by which positions are closed.

So is Close_ord.

Each of these conditions may be (most likely) only zero or only one. I.e. they are variables defined by the bool operator.

How (Close_ord)&&CountTrades ) can be >= mysterious AccountEquity ()/Limit) is not clear to me.

In other words, you have this whole line written incorrectly.

rid >> :

You have there - CountTrades is some condition (or sum of conditions) by which positions are closed.

So is Close_ord.

Each of these conditions may be (most likely) only zero or only one. I.e. they are variables defined by the bool operator.

How (Close_ord)&&CountTrades ) can be >= mysterious AccountEquity()/Limit) is not clear to me.

In other words, you have this whole line written incorrectly.

((Close_ord)-include through a variable extern bool Close_ord =true;

((Close_ord)&& then it should be entered that I do not know which one closes all orders immediately upon Close_ord activation

I need to specify a separate condition or it can be done in an easier way or if you have an easier variant, please share a piece of code where I need to close all orders when enabling a function using external variables(

I didn't put anything in, I should have just removed the extra code ( Close_ord) { )))))))))))))))))))

Reason: