The championship: how the leaders opened - page 6

YuraZ >> :

the stats are there - you just have to look at the championships

and it's obvious ! just go through 2006 2007 and early 2008

you can see how much profit you made and how much you lost

we see how much profit was obtained in 2006 and 2007 and in the beginning of 2008!

it follows from this statistics - the GRAALEM is the creation of a brokerage company!

They also drain with positive MO if the spread commissions turn out to be higher. Need exact numbers.

And in general, I would like the tester report to give results both with and without taking the commission into account. And even better, the criteria for the tester report should be set by the programmer-trader. Such a request has already been made by me.

YuraZ >> :

timbo - so in your statistics random monkeys out of 705 will sell out faster and more than 707 EAs written on indicators and all sorts of tricks?

I was wrong in my estimation of attractiveness of monkeys and humans to DCs, it seems that people are more attractive.

Human Championships 2007. All participants started with 603*10000=6,030,000 and finished with 3,673,333 total balance. We have 95 participants, so we have made a difference.

Monkey Championship. Same start, but the monkeys finished with 4,139,399. 85 monkeys made it, however small, but a plus.

Curious: looking at the list of participants (in terms of equity). Only 67th participant, DCP, has decreased equity for the current day (by the way, MQ made a mistake in the caption of the last right column: it is equity, not balance, that has increased). Everyone else above him in the table either increased equity (overwhelmingly) or did not change it. It's a miracle this year, by golly. Either He Himself has decided to be a bit disinterested :)

P.S. The next one to reduce equity is only 114, samclider2008.

Mathemat >> :

Curious: looking at the list of participants (in terms of equity). Only 67th participant, DCP, has decreased equity for the current day (by the way, MQ made a mistake in the caption of the last right column: it is equity, not balance, that has increased). Everyone else above him in the table either increased equity (overwhelmingly) or did not change it. It's a miracle this year, by golly. Either He Himself has decided to be a bit disinterested :)

P.S. The next one to decrease equity is only 114, samclider2008.

Thanks for the post. Indeed the arrows were showing a change in equity, now they are showing a change in balance.

Mathemat >> :

P.S. The next one to decrease equity is only 114, samclider2008.

Most strategies are based on indicators, which are now amicably showing the right direction. The trend is our friend.

Mathemat >> :

Miracles are happening this year, by golly. Either He Himself has decided to get a little crazy :)

The level of expert writers this year is higher than ever! :)

2 Red.Line: yep, not an interesting start at all. Eight contestants at the end of day four of Ch-08 have more equity than the balance of the winner of Ch-06.

Not at all. Just the start is very interesting and very revealing. Most of the top ten have 10 deals or less. Here's a test of what the concept of statistical significance teaches us.

Mathemat писал(а) >>

2 Red.Line: yep, not an interesting start at all. Eight contestants at the end of day four of Ch-08 have more equity than the balance of the winner of Ch-06.

And 10 participants are already overboard.

timbo писал(а) >>

I was wrong in my assessment of the attractiveness of monkeys and humans to DCs, it seems that humans are more attractive after all.

Human Championship 2007. All participants started with 603*10000=6,030,000 and finished with 3,673,333 total balance. We have 95 participants, so we have made a difference.

Monkey Championship. Same start, but the monkeys finished with 4,139,399. 85 monkeys made a plus, however small.

that's the statistic I was wondering about!

>> the sapiens are more intelligent, though.

Reason: