The championship: how the leaders opened

Made a table for the front page of the championship: who used what part of the deposit when they first opened

At the time of writing it looked like this

Account Nick Lot*Margin Deposit

600257 Gold_member 5.0* 1411 7055
600232 FxGuru 2*3.3* 1412 9319
600208 figurelli 4.0* 1410 5640
600652 Vita 4.0*792+1.0*1412 4580
600185 eniksoft 1.8* 799 1438
600385 maximich 3.0* 1412 4236
600612 thezen 5.0* 1406 7030
600496 Raga 2.6* 1409 3663
600500 Red.Line 1.0* 1416 5644
600223 FsShoman 2.0* 1412 2824
600493 QBTrader 2.5* 1412 3530
600633 urachacha 5.0* 1413 7065
600044 alxndr 3.0* 1422 4266
600345 leonid08 2.6* 1403 3648

I wonder what will be changing in the course of the Championship, will aggressive money management be enough or will participants with more moderate money management be dominating in the Championship?

Valmars >> :

I wonder how it will change along the way, will the aggressive money management justify itself or will participants with more moderate ones come out ahead ?

The question is how right the system is, if they risk up to half of the depo, then one of two things or it's roulette or we don't know something...But I think Moderate has a chance of winning provided all Aggressors get it wrong at the start(two weeks).

Don't confuse the concept of collateral for a trade and the risk of a trade. It is better to tabulate the risk of the initial trades on stop losses. If there were no stop losses, consider the risk to be 50% of the depo.

bstone >> :
Don't confuse the concept of transaction collateral and transaction risk. It is better to tabulate the risk of the initial trades on stop losses. If there were no stop losses, consider the risk to be 50% of the deposit.

Yes, I may have overreacted. But 25 per cent is still a risk...

This year, the risks are outrageous. I've never seen anything like it before. I haven't seen anyone make more than 100% profit on the first day. Well, that doesn't count. And for three days +300% - how is that? I don't get it. The risks are just outrageous - and the profits go with them.

Mathemat >> :

This year, the risks are off the charts. I've never seen anything like this before. I haven't seen anyone make more than 100% profit on the first day. Well, it doesn't count. How is it +300% in three days? I don't get it. The risks are just too high.

It's free.

-Can you make two hats out of this hide?

-Well, if I try hard enough, I can.

-How about three?

We'll make it three for five. :))))

Mathemat >> :

This year, the risks are outrageous. I've never seen anything like it before. I haven't seen anyone make more than 100% profit on the first day. Well, that doesn't count. And for three days +300% - how is that? I don't get it. The risks are just outrageous, and the profits along with them.

I'm just saying, it's either ironclad confidence (strange that many have it at once) or just a dip or dash. >> We'll keep an eye on it, Championships are not won in the first week, but they are often lost.

Lord_Shadows писал(а) >>

I say it's either ironclad confidence (strange that so many have it all at once) or it's just a dip or dash. We'll keep an eye on it, Championships are not won in the first week, but often lost.

Well said, I like it! :) >> Totally agree.

Red.Line >> :

Beautifully put, I like it! :) >> Totally agree.

Dimitri, two good runs.I wonder what will happen next with MM.Possible downsizing of positions to reduce risk in the long term trend for three months?

Mathemat >> :

This year the risks are too high. I have not seen anything like that before. I have not seen anyone make more than 100% of profit on the first day. Well, it doesn't count. Well, how is it +300% in three days? I don't get it. The risks are just outrageous, and the profits along with them.

I don't understand what's unclear here :)

I bet the psychology of the average nub participating in the championship has led to the following procedure for preparing an EA for the championship

1) Write/copy/buy an EA

2) Optimise parameters according to taste

3) Run for three (probably the best) months

4) Compare final balance with results of Champion 2007

5) If you didn't manage to reach it but did not lose the deposit, increase the risk per position and go to point 3

6) If we lose, but have not reached it - go to point 1

6) As a result, the profit is not worse than the Champion of 2007

Naturally, no one looks at the risks with such an approach - the rules of the Championship allow it. Well, the resulting size of the position is inversely proportional to the value of the ideas incorporated in the TS.

bstone >> :

I don't understand what's unclear here :)

I bet that the psychology of the average nub participating in the championship has led to the following procedure for preparing an EA for the championship

1) Write/copy/buy an expert

2) Optimise parameters according to taste

3) Run for three (most likely the best) months

4) Compare final balance with results of Champion 2007

5) If you didn't manage to reach it but did not lose the deposit, increase the risk per position and go to point 3

6) If we lose profit but did not reach it, go to point 1

6) As a result, have profit no worse than the Champion of 2007.

Of course, with such an approach, no one is interested in the risks - the rules of championship allow.

So the losses are going to be heavy in the near future.

Reason: